NOkia N8 Deaths: The Nokia N8 and Nokia C7 Dying around the Globe

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@desiibond : you are absolutely right
Murtazin of Mobile review has stated this Boycott of Nokia from a small time Before.
In this site , prev he use to praise Nokia a Lot..... . I read the Nokia n95,86 etc revies of him and was very praising Nokia.

Now He is just boycotting Nokia because of his personal issue with nokia.
U must have heard Nokia Had file a case against him to get prototype of Nokia N8, which was in testing mode and has lots of Bugs and Literally Murtazin has boycott it ....

i thing Engadget, mobile-review etc site are Hyping This Nokia Boycott ( Nokia N8), a Lot and Praising Android phone.

U can see they praise any Mobile which has android in that. Simply any Mobile, even the company of the Mobile is not Known !!!!!!!!

well said. Actually, engadget is heavily biased towards Apple.

There are lots of ISSUE in Andoid to and they are Patching Up every day and making New versions Like Eclairs , froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb, ice cream etc. etc......

This Upgrading Of ANDROID OS , after every 6 month itself is proof that Android is Not stable Now and has issues.

sorry. can't agree on this part. The six month release cycle is what makes Android a winner. Look at 1.6 that was being used at this time of 2009 and see Froyo. The evolution is really fast and this is keeping the manufacturers on their toes. Do you know that Symbian phones gets firmware updates in a specific timeframe than Android phones or iOS phones. Does this mean that symbian is unstable or ridden with issues? No. It means that the OS developer is making sure that the end-users get updates and bug fixes regularly.

Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, SuSe everyone is on similar cycle. And this doesn't mean that they are unstable.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Be it any OS...the developer has release a new version if bugs r issued.....
even apple does dat update.....

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Yeah!
The recent Nokia releases have been haunted by serious issues, and to add up to this, Nokia, doesn't even Officially acknowledge this! Actually Nokia's discussion forums are full of such angry comments from buyers and users of their recent devices. Be it the X Series or the C series. There is a serious problem with the Nokia C6-00 as well, as it used to hang a lot, and the only solution to this is unplugging and replugging the battery, and it's a worldwide phenomena. the discussion forum on nokia-asia.com alone has more than 1000 posts regarding the C6-00 hanging issue. It's been more than two months since the C6's release, but there has not been a single official statement from nokia accepting any issues with the C6. So, waiting for any official acceptance from Nokia is worthless. And regarding the fix, it is sure that Nokia would have been working around on it for quite some time now.

aniket.cain

Padawan
Finally I got my N8 replacement after exactly 2 weeks. This one is working absolutely fine. And one more thing. The first phone that I got showed a new version of firmware available when I check the software updates. But this one doesn't. Seems it is a newer piece with factory updated firmware.

OP
S

suyash_123

Techno Freak
HEY guys
do U know That there are many forums on net they just copy the content from this think digit forum and discuss about matter
for example This Thread.

Thought i started this thread here , i read and copy the content from Other site and arrange in readable manner.
other forum user just copy contents and Use to discus
LOLZ

check this:

The Nokia N8 and Nokia C7 Dying around the Globe !!

see The Way they copy contents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noobdroid

Broken In
My friend bought the phone, after using it for 3 days he sold because it lagged very very badly. He tried to do all factory reset and all the troubleshooting but none helped and it went off.

My brother said that he is getting N8 hardly a week used for only 15-16K in mumbai and wanted to know if I was instrested told him not to go for it as it has many problems.

vnayrp

Right off the assembly line
Hi Subhash....
I read ur post regarding the Nokia N8 thing that ppl have been saying....
I like your thought and also appreciate your effort writing towards the good side of Nokia cell phones.
But i have also also been a Nokia Fan since a long time now.... i had made up my mind that i will wait for N8 and was desperately waiting for it.
but my patience level is sooo bad.... i cud not hold on.... so kept my research about the difference between Nokia OVI and Android Market.....
i have not yet come to a conclusion.... guess why?
Bcoz the problems are not the cell phones at all....
all are nice and all are good in their own styles and structures and builds.
the only thing is a personal choice for what u prefer 1 product above the oder.
one needs a good size screen bcoz they are fond of their large LCD TV and Monitor's at homes like me.... and some prefer good cam quality (which ppl still are confused about), some are interested in good sound quality (while many dont know what is best - as all have different acceptance levels) and then comes the price package.....
so i shud say that finally i went for an ANDROID..... i have been using an E71.... which is one of the best build and also a very stable Symbian phone with good screen, not bad 3.2 MP cam, sound which is pretty nice after using a Jabra BT3030 Head Set and also the metal body which keeps it safe......
I believe that no one is here to criticize one another's products, but just trying to tell us, what they have owned in what price and so on and so forth....
for all.....
we all need to know some basics of technology....
viz. 1. how much does camera "mega pixels" matter
2. screen size and resolution difference
3. processor speed, RAM, ROM necessary to run a particular OS
so on and so forth....
guys....
u may write to me if you wish to get peaceful and worth talking about topics and no waste....
Regards
V P

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I personally think Camera, Screen Size does not matter so much..

screen size does matter a lot. a 3.5" display is just perfect for internet browsing, movie playback etc. Even 3.2" will make one feel asking for just a bit more real estate. And 4" will be a bit big for many.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
screen size does matter a lot. a 3.5" display is just perfect for internet browsing, movie playback etc. Even 3.2" will make one feel asking for just a bit more real estate. And 4" will be a bit big for many.

screen size depends on what was the screen size of the last mobile you were using. if you hand over someone a 4.3" Moto Droid X who was using a 2.4" Samsung Champ. it'll be literally unusable. even 4" may turn out to be hard to get used to soon.

OP
S

suyash_123

Techno Freak
I personally think Camera, Screen Size does not matter so much..

Screen size matter as
1. keyboard : Keys on Keypad of touch screen must be spacious.
2. Internet : Browsing req good scenn size and Screen resolution (Very Imp)
3. Videos:
4. games.

But I think that 3.5 to 4 inch is max for a Mobile Coz if it greater than 4'' then that is not A Mobile (require a Big Pocket , 2 hand operations, handling issues -screen is delicate)

phone above 4'' is just equivalent to Tab.

this is main reason i hate Droid and HTC phones coz they are Just increasing the Size Of there newer mobile. and The meaning of Mobile's Mobility is Reducing

i Like All phone having screen 3.5 to 4inch.

what u say guys?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
My N8 is two months old and its still working. Someone pls go and tell eldar about it :)

About screen size- minimum 3.5" to max 4.3" ..

Top Bottom