Nokia N77, E90, E61i and E65 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
*img454.imageshack.us/img454/1217/thumbtripletsuw1.jpg

The Nokia E90 Communicator, Nokia E65, and Nokia E61i support the most popular email and business voice and other productivity and leisure time solutions, operate across different continents using the quadband GSM and 3G network frequencies, provide fast broadband data connectivity with 3G WCDMA and WLAN. In addition, Nokia E90 Communicator is now High Speed Download Packet Access (HSDPA) enabled and can reach data transfer speeds comparable to those traditionally achieved only in the office. The speed, processing power, and superb screens of the devices coupled with the flexibility of the S60 software open up opportunities for completely new mobile experiences in and out of the office. With the introduction of the new Nokia Eseries devices, Nokia continues to knock down the barriers to widespread adoption and unleash the true potential of business mobility for business customers and operators.

Nokia E65 is available now in select markets, with broader availability building during the first quarter of 2007. Nokia E61i will be available during the second quarter of 2007, and the first deliveries of the Nokia E90 Communicator are anticipated to take place during the second quarter of 2007, with volume global availability during third quarter of 2007.

*img454.imageshack.us/img454/6420/n77rp2.jpg

The dedicated TV key on the Nokia N77 gives you straight access to a world of DVB-H TV*. It even remembers the last channel you were viewing when you switched off the TV. You can also set reminders to alert you when your program is starting and access it at the push of a button. Through the Program Guide in the mobile TV application you can view program information up to seven days, browse TV channels, purchase new channels if desired and select the TV program you are interested in.

Source

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
E90 looks very impressive,details are:

*Symbian OS v9.2, S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1

*GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / WCDMA 2100

*Network Data Support: HSDPA, WCDMA, EGPRS, GPRS, HSCSD, CSD

*Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, Infrared, Mini USB 2.0,

*WLAN Support: 802.11b/g, WPA, WPA2 (AES/TKIP)

*GPS

*Dimensions: 132 x 57 x 20 mm

*Weight: 210g

*Primary Screen (internal) - 800 x 352 - 24 bit colour depth

*Secondary Screen (external) - 240 x 320 - 24 bit colour depth

*Primary camera - 3.2 megapixel camera, 20x digital zoom, Auto Focus, red-eye reduction, flash, self timer

*Secondary Camera - 320 x 240

*Memory Card: Micro SD - Hot Swappable

*Stereo Handsfree Speakers

*Visual Radio

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
N77 surely looks coolest. But I think Nokia are running out of designing ideas or designers. 6233 and 6070 looks almost same(Minor Diff.) and now N77 and N73 looks same. What are they thinking. They are trying to follow Motorola....................

Pathik

Google Bot
ya motorola has atleast 2-3 similar lookin fones... neways i think n77 has a better n smoother finish than n73

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
ha ha ha man..... ab tak 3G start nehi hua to Mobile TV, may be it will start in india after 3-4 years...:mad:

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Here is a news flash. India might never launch 3G. Launching of 3G is not in Vodafone's hand. It is in the hand of TRAI. And how many of the total mobile population uses 3G handset or care about features offered by 3G. I personally don't think 3G is necessary at the moment. EDGE should be the first priority. And better recection of signal quality and better signal strength and better covrage are the issues that should beaddressed first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom