Nokia Music Edition themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Jing

Broken In
Does anyone have the red "waveform" theme from the music edition for Nokia N80? I found the green(stave) theme and uploaded on my n80 but the (red)waveform theme i found was not compatiable for some reason. I really like the "waveform" theme and want it for my Nokia N80. If anyone has it or know a link where i can download please post it here. Thanks in advance.

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
pathiks said:
u sure u had installed a os9 theme?

what do u mean os9 theme? I installed the green one and it work fine, but when i try the red one, it said it was not compatiable. Also i just upgraded my firmware to version 5.0719.0.2 with the NSS and my phone is now the internet edition i believe.

Pathik

Google Bot
wat exact error did u get?? Also if its a compatibility error then prolly that theme wasnt meant 4 ur fone..

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
pathiks said:
wat exact error did u get?? Also if its a compatibility error then prolly that theme wasnt meant 4 ur fone..

it saids "expired certificate" What does that mean?

Pathik

Google Bot
if it was a unsigned theme and u signed it then use a newer certificate and re-sign it.. Also keep the certificate check off 4m app. Manager settings..

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
pathiks said:
if it was a unsigned theme and u signed it then use a newer certificate and re-sign it.. Also keep the certificate check off 4m app. Manager settings..

i know what u mean, but i don't know how to re-sign it and stuff. What is 4m app.? I have no idea about the cetificate thing also. How would i do the things u just said? Also when i upgraded the firmware by flashing, i use the:

N80 Internet Edition Rm-92 APAC
0539367 HONG KONG Pearl Black Internet Edition

would this affect it in any way? I didn't want to use the N80 Internet Edition Rm-92 EMEA, cuz i wanted chinese language on my phone.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
arey 4m means from.. Sorry for that.. Also try this
Goto app manager > settings > online cert check > off
and try installing it.. If it doesnt work, post here

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
i went to appointment manager and it says Online Certificate check is already off. I don't know what else to do. Also do u know what that symbol on my phone stand for? It does not go away for some reason.

*i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/anjingrenjerh/n80.jpg

Last edited:
OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
pathiks said:
btw its Application Manager

oh ok

this is where i found the red "waveform theme" by the way. I just don't know why it won't work on my phone.

*symbian.mobilethemes.com/downloads/info/19055.jsp#download

still doesn't work:(

Last edited:

sam_1710

Youngling
change your mob's date some 2004 date(if da year is suppported, else try 2005 or 2006) are try installing...
This might work !! :)

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
sam_1710 said:
change your mob's date some 2004 date(if da year is suppported, else try 2005 or 2006) are try installing...
This might work !! :)

thanks, i try doing that and it finally worked. Only problem is there is a flaw in the theme so i have to try to find a another version

sam_1710

Youngling
No mention.. !! :)
and... yo'll find lots of ME themes for 3rd edn. fones .. jus try googling for them.. !! :) enjoy!!

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
sam_1710 said:
No mention.. !! :)
and... yo'll find lots of ME themes for 3rd edn. fones .. jus try googling for them.. !! :) enjoy!!

yeah, i tried googling them but the red "waveform" is hard to find for my N80

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
is it possible to get a theme like nokia nseries 2 for my n80?
i don't like the other ones like metal or motion

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
cooldudie3 said:
is it possible to get a theme like nokia nseries 2 for my n80?
i don't like the other ones like metal or motion

yea, i think u can, also i finally got the waveform theme now:D

assasin

Banned
hi
my Nokia N73 ME has f/w V 3.0705.1.0.31.the latest being v 4.but when i use nsu to update my f/w it says that f/w is already updated.no new updates r available.is there any way to update thru nsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom