Nokia Launches Low End Dual Sim Phones - All under $50

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ anyways dont have an x3 now.
God knows.One i was using it .Saw the camera lid.it was almost melted.God knows what matterial nokia uses.iT Was every laggy.Messages Names would be mixed up :/
Eg:-If x and y are messaging me.X messages come with y's name and y's by x's name

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
^^ anyways dont have an x3 now.
God knows.One i was using it .Saw the camera lid.it was almost melted.God knows what matterial nokia uses.iT Was every laggy.Messages Names would be mixed up :/
Eg:-If x and y are messaging me.X messages come with y's name and y's by x's name

Imagine your Dad's message getting mixed with your friend and worse, you messaging your Dad assuming the message was sent by your dad while it was from your friend :lol:.
That's a real horrible incident am hearing for the first time.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
^^ how?
And its not even 2yrs n my C3-00 is having frequent hangs since the last six months :mad:

C3 is a very good phone. I had this one before it got stolen.

For the hanging problem, try doing full system reset. And did you update the firmware?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Imagine your Dad's message getting mixed with your friend and worse, you messaging your Dad assuming the message was sent by your dad while it was from your friend :lol:.
That's a real horrible incident am hearing for the first time.

It really happend.I found out when i checked my message inbox.I shut down the cell,then it was proper in few hours

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
It really happend.I found out when i checked my message inbox.I shut down the cell,then it was proper in few hours

All I can say is LOL. I'm sure you must have had terrible thoughts for hours over the incident of replying to the wrong person due to a software glitch

System Reset is a foolish idea, no doubt it works but would you be happy doing a system reset every now and then?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Yea I did hear of the word reliability, but a random guy would buy a china phone to impress people with the terrific sound and 100 Kilopixel camera, a 2GB Memory card, bluetooth, touch screen, etc., as opposed to a simple color phone thats good 4 nothing.

and in the middle of the impress run the mobile stops working. the screen freezes. he try to remove the battery but end up breaking the battery cover. he shouts, weep and throw the mobile in the dustbin promising himself never to buy a china mobile again :|

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
and in the middle of the impress run the mobile stops working. the screen freezes. he try to remove the battery but end up breaking the battery cover. he shouts, weep and throw the mobile in the dustbin promising himself never to buy a china mobile again :|

But then, he walks into the shop and sees a new china mobile that has a glow in the dark feature, he falls head over heels for it and forgets the fact that he just weeped over a bad union....

Can someone get me the true story picture?

desai_amogh

In the zone
I too think Nokia is in a deep 2h1t with the MS deal ...If they wanted to only manufacture Hardware.. they could have shipped it with any OS .. which is the best market strategy.. release phones with all OSs and whole world is your market.. im sure atleast 80% of digit users wouldnt want to use a windows phone... and recently, almost every one craves for Android ..

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I too think Nokia is in a deep 2h1t with the MS deal ...If they wanted to only manufacture Hardware.. they could have shipped it with any OS .. which is the best market strategy.. release phones with all OSs and whole world is your market.. im sure atleast 80% of digit users wouldnt want to use a windows phone... and recently, almost every one craves for Android ..

Ios too fella.
Nokia for some lame reason doesn't want to diversify beyond Symbian and Windows.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
I wish they had launched more meego phones and kept it alive. Specially budget phones which looked like n9.

Ranjeet Singh

Right off the assembly line
It is a good step taken by Nokia to launch a dual sim cell of cost $50. Now we can use the dual sim phone of Nokia due to low cost.
:-D

Top Bottom