Nokia GPRS issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvniranjan

Right off the assembly line
Hi

Recently i purchased Nokis 5310 Xpress Music
The phone is working good.
One thing that i noticed in this phone is when i press and hold 0 button am able to open the wap sites and browse, but if i want to use the applications like Opera-Mini, GMAIL am not able to connect to the GPRS

I've checked the settings with the Vodafone and it seems to be correct.

Can anyone help me with this issue. Do i need to make any changes in setings inorder for me to connect to GPRS

Thanks and Regards
Niranjan

New

Padawan
I am too facing problem with opera mini browser..Difference is I have Nokia 6233 with Airtel...Anyone help us please..

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ not the one u hav to set will configuring GPRS/Web acc but the one that u hafta set so that other apps can access net.

OP
H

hvniranjan

Right off the assembly line
I've played with the settings, created settings manually but am still not able to connect to GPRS using Opera Mini, Yahoo Go, Gmail etc.. Error message that i get is : "Verify from the phone settings that and access point is properly defined"

I've also created preferred access points and i have set them as default

When i go to Vodafone store all they are doing is downloading new set of setting and storing it in my phone and they don't any idea about adding settings manually

But when i had my N70 i didn't had to go through all this pain.

New

Padawan
I think this is not just because of phone..I used to access the web through opera mini on my 6233,but now I can't.. Anyways, I am happy with free MO since last five days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom