Nokia E90 - Warranty - Bill - 2GB card - Pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcommakers

Journeyman
JUST 9MONTH OLD NOKIA E90 WITH FREE 2GB CARD
AND POUCH WITH ALL ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES

Location is Rajkot - Gujarat - India.

Will ship via Bluedart so make sure that you will get it fast. Will charge for shipping what they charge me!

Give me your best offer! Please be serious don't post funny offers!

Reason for selling is just want to purchase Xperia X1!

gopz

In the zone
I remember someone buying it brand new with 2GB card for Rs.33k.

Please reconsider your price.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
plz upload pic of ur item with user name otherwise ur post has been closed and read rules before creating thread

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
To Gopz : Price for new phone is 36K here if someone is selling it with 2GB card for 33K than good luck to him.

Between my asking price is between 25K to 30K if you are interested than let me know your price.

NIGHTMARE Thanks for heads up I will upload pictures in couple of hours.

here are pics of the mobile

*i35.tinypic.com/2a92wl0.jpg

*i34.tinypic.com/35813lk.jpg

*i36.tinypic.com/2myno1z.jpg

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
The handset appears to be in excellent condition, but for a 9 month old E90, the depreciation offered can be little more.

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
The handset appears to be in excellent condition, but for a 9 month old E90, the depreciation offered can be little more.
Please read my replies properly. See what I am asking than repeat what you said! If you have your offer than post it here.. Or you are just wondering?

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
Please read my replies properly. See what I am asking than repeat what you said! If you have your offer than post it here.. Or you are just wondering?

Expensive mobiles depreciate a lot.

My offer? 20k is a good price from me.

Expect no more than 65% of the current price in the grey market (I know that your mobile has 3 months warranty left)

It is available for 33k with bill now.

*www.univercell.in/english/pages/us...l2=-1&brand1=-1&model3=-1&brand1=-1&model4=-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom