Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
I am willing to sell my Nokia E61i for Rs. 7000. Since I am in Mumbai I would prefer a local buyer. I picked this phone in Aug '08. The phone is in good condition and I have all the accessories that comes with the original equipment.

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Thanks for showing interest. I have inquired in Hira-Panna market and they are willing to pay Rs. 6500 but I don't want that hassle of going there and selling. So I think Rs. 6000 is a good price.

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
amitabhishek i am willing to buy your phone for Rs.6000/-

I live in Pune.

Just to make sure whether its E61 or E61i and please tell me whether it is Wifi ready and has camera?

^^ please PM me immediatly

^^ please PM me immediatly and send few photos of your cell

Last edited:
OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Sorry for the delay, was not in town. As evident in pics its E61i.

*i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/amitabhishek/Image001.jpg

*i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/amitabhishek/Image007.jpg

*i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/amitabhishek/Image006.jpg

*i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/amitabhishek/Image004.jpg

Kapil Kothari

Right off the assembly line
I am interested in your hand set. can v meet.

U can contact me @ 9821730111

I am willing to sell my Nokia E61i for Rs. 7000. Since I am in Mumbai I would prefer a local buyer. I picked this phone in Aug '08. The phone is in good condition and I have all the accessories that comes with the original equipment.

gunzz

Broken In
Is the phone still available? I am interested too and am from Mumbai. Can meet and pick up the phone.

hajitasneem

Right off the assembly line
Hey, is this cell still up for sale? if so, contact Noor on 09967877868

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom