its been months now .. he had 6610i
and after that its been taken out of market :D

go to --> www.core.nic.in

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Thanks guys for your response.

Well, today I received a call from Nokia saying that "Your handset has been swapped. Plz go and collect it.". I'm going to collect it tomorrow morning. Let's see this time what happens???!!!!

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Dude .. thats finally something good for you.

remember .. We are very lazy in these things .. but we can always sue them Mental, Physical torture... you can still post at consumer forum for bad service.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
ashu_dps said:
I had the same prblm with my N 70. gave it to nokia care on 5th sep and lost its receipt n now m fightin to claim my phn wl knw later weter its repaired or not!!!

Newayz i was first told that it wl take 3 days later on 9th i was told that it wl take anthr 3-4 days. Lets see hw many such more days does it takes

Reply reply reply
Quickly, Plz i want to knw what those suckers did with ur phn n also wana knw the fate of my N 70 ;)

P.S : Yes, i managed Nokia to agree to return my phn w/o its jobsheet n proof of purchase

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
ashu_dps said:
Reply reply reply
Quickly, Plz i want to knw what those suckers did with ur phn n also wana knw the fate of my N 70 ;)

P.S : Yes, i managed Nokia to agree to return my phn w/o its jobsheet n proof of purchase

just write at www.core.nic.in .. they will have to explain :D it works ..!! yes we are in india :cool:

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Guys, they were talking about old jobsheet:mad: . They even don't know that I already received the handset and returned back to them:mad: . This is showing how careless they are!:mad:

Still waiting........:confused:

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
No. Infact, they are still in the old case. The person who called me, don't know that I received and returned back the phone bcoz the problem was not solved. Really disgusting!

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Gurrr.... :X
Its really disgusting. If they do same with me, i dont knw hw wl i take it.
Wl surely drag them to consumer forum

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
alanpaladka said:
No. Infact, they are still in the old case. The person who called me, don't know that I received and returned back the phone bcoz the problem was not solved. Really disgusting!
what the hell ... kill that bloody idiot.. they dont have proper info n start calling

OP
A

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Guys, today morning, I received my repaired phone(not new). Till now, it's working fine. But I have to test it for two days to confirm.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
true yarr it happens on india only i had the sme problem wth my c100 cell after jst oneyear it started hanging my dad and mom had had a fght in the service centre and then they jst contacted the cnbc awaz and they jst gave a new cell within 1 one weak and the cnbc people r good u should contact him and u can also snd an e mial and other thing plzz xezo the recipt when u gave ans when u took bc it is usefull and there ios a sit for consumer forum pllz search u will get but i may request u too plzz contact them as your cel is in warrenty and if they give u the cell again take a written statement what have they done and if it happs like that that they wil replace the cel and plll xezox the recipt

shaunak

Tux Fan
*www.consumercourt.netfirms.com/
You could file a consumer complaint here. if the vendor gets scared enough and solves your discord out of court; then fine, else dont expect any miricles from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom