Nokia Belle Thread

d3p

PowerHouse
So where there is will, there is always a way....Finally the much awaited Nokia Belle is officially launched in India by Nokia.

Belle Support Home [Link]

Features :

-Have up to six home screens with live widgets in different sizes
-Personalise your home screens with home screen widgets and shortcuts
-Get where you want to go quickly with the help of simpler menus
-See notifications and your connectivity options on any screen
-Customise your lock screen with wallpapers and important info
-Get improved apps for navigating, imaging, and browsing the web

To check for updates, on your phone, select Menu -> Applications -> SW update

Current Supported Models :

Nokia N8
Nokia E7-00
Nokia C7
Nokia C6-01
Nokia X7
Nokia E6

More to join this league soon.....

Nokia Ovi Suite : [Link]

Few Snapshots....

*i.nokia.com/image/view/-/254432/highRes/2/-/belle-01-jpg.jpg*i.nokia.com/image/view/-/254318/highRes/2/-/belle-04-jpg.jpg*i.nokia.com/image/view/-/254320/highRes/1/-/belle-05-jpg.jpg*i.nokia.com/image/view/-/254388/highRes/1/-/belle-06-jpg.jpg

So update your Nokia device & share your Experience here....

Last edited:

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
seems cloning android's ui.....

btw.. anybody here tried it ?? how improved is the experience compared to the anna or s^3....

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
My Experience..

S^3: Stable, but battery draining issues.

Anna: I can say, it was a big update from S^3 to Anna. UI is different, but buggy.

Belle: After 12hr of intense use, i feel its more cool, responsive, efficient compare to his predecessors. Waiting for the final Microsoft Communicator Upgrade & Search Widget upgrade.

Android UI is very much different than Symbian Lineup. Andriod UI is more cooler than Symbian [Ok, depends on usage & platform]. I know still it doesn't support Live wallpaper blah blah blah.......But again, it depends on the usage & Generation of people who is using it.

But One thing i can conclude is "Symbian in its full glory". & upgrade is worthy for nokia handsets.

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
seems cloning android's ui.....

btw.. anybody here tried it ?? how improved is the experience compared to the anna or s^3....

I have,I have updated my cell to Belle.
Its lil better than anna.Its little like android i.e the pull down bar

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Belle is much more responsive, faster and easier. A lot of streamlining has been done on the interface, and it is now truly usable even if you are coming from the Android camp.

All Symbian 3 and Anna applications will work on Belle even if Ovi store doesn't say so. Nokia Belle is what Symbian should have been two years ago. If they continue at this pace, the chances of Symbian's death will go down at least slightly :)

BTW: The Belle update improves video playback and camera on all devices. Try it and see for yourself :)

himanshu1114

Right off the assembly line
Its quite better than anna.As per its performance its fast and neglectly laggy also its hardware is better as of 1ghz also price tag for nokia 500 is 10,500.Which is quite worth on behalf of nokia.

hope for its best...:):):):):)

Top Bottom