NOKIA 6630 -- upgrade or change...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^ rofl.
BTW aapke best friend (Mr.Multichannel) kidhar hai aaj kal? Dikhte nahi hai..
Pata ni... the world is such multichannel- mite be lost in one of the channels of life ;-)

any reason as to why nokia 5700 or 5200 is suggested...???

what is multichannel...did i miss somehting or is it just a pun...???
Hi boss, u DID miss something related to N5200-Wish u were here at that time...

anispace

dattebayo
for ur needs 6630 should suffice. just add a 2gb RS-DV memory card and buy a bluetooth handsfree. 6630 supports 3G if u need to use it, although its of no use in India.

Otherwise u could go for the Nokia E51 which has all features plus wi-fi and is also cheaper.

If u dont have a limited budget then go for the N82 which has a bigger screen,wi-fi and even a 5MP carl-zeiss cam.

for a total business phone u can check out, i-mate or blackberry or the Nokia E series if ur a Nokia fan.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
In Windows Mobile, I would recommend htc S710 pro. I am having this phone since the last two months and am extremely satisfied with it. Good email client. Internet Explorer Mobile is sufficient though not as good as a Symbian browser. You can always have Opera Mini also installed. I use browsing on the phone now more than browsing on the laptop.

It has btv2.0, EDGE, 2.0MP cam is decent enough, normal keypad as well as sliding QWERTY keyboard, and most of all, every feature of this phone can be used in India. Doesn't have 3G or dual cam or other features that you won't be using in an N73 or N82. And it has Wi-Fi too. With power saver mode it completely rocks.

And costs only 14k. Buy a 1GB microSD card for Rs.550 Kingston 5 yr warranty. And there you go. I don't have any idea about recording calls, but googling you should find one.

Best of Luck!!!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Technically you don't exactly need a new phone. All your requirements can be easily fulfilled with your current 6630. Just get a bluetooth headset, 2gb memory card and download and install a call recorder and a good browser like Opera Mobile.

Having said that I'll also say that buying a new phone like E51 is also an excellent idea. Thats mainly because 6630 is an old phone. I personally get bored with a phone after about a year of owning it. A new phone will not only give you what you need but a few things extra as well which you'll obviously find handy.

vandit

In the zone
yup nokia 6630 has 3g.and no need to upgraGE TO ne other mobile...ur ph has all the features u need/......dont think 6630 will suppport 2gb mmc card...but verify...

Status
Not open for further replies.