Nokia 6233

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

gmanog said:
Thanks. Even I have decided against Moto, as I can not use it with one had (while driving its not possible to do anything with this phone, as no key pad, only stylus). Always using both the hands to make calls is not possible.
For your own safety and for the safety of others on the road, i'll advise you not to use your cell phone while driving, even if you buy any other phone.

K

krazyfrog

pathiks said:
the above warning was issued in public safety by mr.krazyfrog.. :)
Its become important to issue such warning since people like Salman Khan starting going over footpaths (and people) in their cars. Imagine Mr. Gmanog going over people in a car while typing an sms on his cell phone! We surely don't want that to happen now do we Mr. pathiks:D

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
Its become important to issue such warning since people like Salman Khan starting going over footpaths (and people) in their cars. Imagine Mr. Gmanog going over people in a car while typing an sms on his cell phone! We surely don't want that to happen now do we Mr. pathiks:D

Mr.Gamnog still in advantage as he is Lawyer and can save money... joking
krazy is right, not always such accident crack others some time we might get FIANL hurt for ...

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
Hi friends
I bought Nokia N72 today.(I was not in station last weekend, went to kodaikanal, so delay in purchase)
Thanks guys for your advice.
BTW bought one E50 for my friend, thats also nice. (in fact, I like the E50 size and style, more than N72).
N72 is a nice phone guys.
Can you recommend some good applications to load in it?
What memory card can I buy? How much will be the cost?
What blue tooth headset can I buy? cost?

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
pathiks said:
get a 1gb rsdv mmc 4 800rs.. Nd u ll get a basic jabra bt headset 4 abt 1.4k
Thanks for your quick response pathiks. I bought N72 mostly because you told me to go for it again and again. Good choice and thank you once again.
whats rsdv?
jabra is it good?

Pathik

Google Bot
rsdv=reduced size dual voltage..and Jabra makes the best bt headsets.. Not much idea abt them tho

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
Thanks pathiks. Can you suggest me some good application to load in my new N72? (I am new to s60 and all)

Pathik

Google Bot
hmm well...
opera, netfront, agile, profimail, fexplorer, smartmovie, divx, implus, mig33, coogee, yahoogo, ultramp3, mp3player, viking, oggplayer, etc etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom