Nokia 6233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
afaik there r many voip applications in s60.. Dunno much abt s40.. Jus search "voip" on getjar.com .. Also the java apps in s40 may not be as good as the sis apps..

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
Let me make it clear, I am not particular about the music in mobile or camera in mobile (for those purposes I got ipod and good camera), what i need is a good phone with good features such as gprs, edge, blue tooth and should be able to run some usefull applications, if music and camera comes as an addon thats ok with me. You guys please suggest me a good phone. I am not particular about the budget, as the mobiles will be outdated or not usable over a period of 16 moths to 24 months, I do not want to spend more on that, so for more featuers for less money and relaible phone is what I am looking for.

Please help guys.

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
Thanks guys

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
^^^But audio quality of Nokia 3250 Xpress Music is better dan N72.Loudspeaker of both 5500 & 3250 far better than N72.So why suggest N72?

Pathik

Google Bot
then ur understanding is wrong :p
n72 supports upto 2GB...
n 5500 is also a good fone... os9.1...
but it has a small screen :( its also a good option nevertheless...

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
I feel N72 is bit big in size, I personaly do not like the design (my personal opinion). I saw that 5500 has all the options available in N72, even more than that.
@ pathiks is OS 9.1 good ? (I am new to all these things)?

Pathik

Google Bot
os9.1 is awesome.... its better than all the previous symbian oses...
but the apps available for 9.1 r still less compared to the apps available for 8.1.... both r good fones ...u wont regret if u take ny of them...

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
Thanks a lot pathiks. OS 8.1 based apps can not be loaded on higher version 9.1 ?
BTW what are all the major usefull applications available?

assasin

Banned
No OS 6,7&8 apps cannot be loaded on OS 9.1 (S60v3) fones and vice versa.
Go for any OS9.1 fone.The OS is gr8,very stable,music player has lots of options,and the new S60 browser is just awesome.I've used both OS8.1 (6630) and OS9.1 (5500) and personally i love OS9.1.

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
assasin said:
No OS 6,7&8 apps cannot be loaded on OS 9.1 (S60v3) fones and vice versa.
Go for any OS9.1 fone.The OS is gr8,very stable,music player has lots of options,and the new S60 browser is just awesome.I've used both OS8.1 (6630) and OS9.1 (5500) and personally i love OS9.1.

then 5500 is better than N72 ?

assasin

Banned
It depends on ur personal choice.For me it sure is.My frnd has a N72 and audio quality of my 5500 is far better when compared to his N72.Also 5500 (32MB) has more ram than N72 (bout 22MB).

Pathik

Google Bot
well finally it depends on u... its ur choice...
i ve used both a n70(os 8.1) n a n73(os 9.1) n i loved both of them...
try out both cellfones n compare them firsthand...
to futureproof urself u might take a 5500...
but i wd prefer a n72 to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom