Nokia 5800 restart problem

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I m having this problem for quite a 'ong time now. It restarts by itself . Mostly when i use net , gprs.
earlier when i used to download anything in phone my micro card used to crash n had to fornat again to use it

sujoyp

Grand Master
strange...i am not having any of the problem u told...OK which firmware r u using...is the firmware hacked and is it cooked by someone or original ?

pid 0

Right off the assembly line
Mine used to crash randomly, when sending sms, or when even doing nothing. When I let it be on my disk, it used to restart by itself. At times it will just crash and will not turn back on.

But these used to happen whenever i upgrade a firmware. A hard reset has solved this random crash problem for me. You can give it a try.

A hard reset will erase the phone memory. So you need to back things up. But if you are using PC suit, dont do a full backup. Backing up the phone settings and restoring them back caused crashes to happen again for me. So I dont backup, but export contacts and sms`es and import them back after hard reset. It has worked for me so far.....

Top Bottom