Nokia 5700 Vs E51

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vimalonline

Hi,

Which one of them is better E51 or Nokia 5700..

How abt the sound quality of E51. I heard 5700 z better.

Similiarly how abt the camera quality..

Please help me..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
E51 has better looks, better keypad, better build quality, wi-fi, higher RAM and internal memory and is slimmer. 5700 on the other hand has a slightly bigger display, stereo speakers, music keys and comes with better headset with remote. Overall if you'll be listening to music a lot on loudspeakers or headset go for 5700. If you need wi-fi and type a lot of messages then go for E51. Both have similar sound quality through headset, although 5700 comes with a better pair. Camera quality is same in both. As a smartphone, both are equally capable.

If sound quality and camera quality is important to you and you don't need smartphone features then it'll be better if you go for SE K790i.

Ravirdv

Broken In
E51 rocks! it has nice sound quality, wifi ,has better battery life, camera is ok but dont use it @ nite :p

Pathik

Google Bot
It boils down to whether u need wifi or not. 5700 is 2k cheaper than e51.

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
yes only wifi is a deciding factor.
Take 5700 if u dont need wifi otherwise e51 is good.

ryanchris

Right off the assembly line
I recommend E81. Nokia offers a wide range of Eseries business handsets, including Communicators and enhanced messaging devices of different form factors. Each E series phone is optimized for different types of business users, but all feature the familiar and friendly S60 user interface over Symbian OS. The new Nokia E51 combines compact dimensions, rich communication skills, a comfortable keyboard and stylish design, aiming to be a classic and conservative all-round performer. For more details you may visit *www.swoti.com/mobilephones/

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
ryanchris said:
I recommend E81. Nokia offers a wide range of Eseries business handsets, including Communicators and enhanced messaging devices of different form factors. Each E series phone is optimized for different types of business users, but all feature the familiar and friendly S60 user interface over Symbian OS. The new Nokia E51 combines compact dimensions, rich communication skills, a comfortable keyboard and stylish design, aiming to be a classic and conservative all-round performer. For more details you may visit *www.swoti.com/mobilephones/
E81??
the link is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom