Nokia 5630 XpressMusic - thin multimedia mid-tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajhot

S60 rocks
Nokia 5630 XpressMusic - thin multimedia mid-tier(Updated with PA Review)

Nokia 5630 XpressMusic
Announced Date
10 February 2009
Device Description:
The Nokia 5630 XpressMusic is device supporting EGPRS, WCDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA (3.5G) and WLAN. Enjoy videos, music, and graphics on the 2.2” QVGA TFT display. Take photos with a 3.2-megapixel FullFocus (EDOF) camera with a dual LED flash. Additional features include USB charging with simultaneous data transfer, UPnP, Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, and USB 2.0 High-Speed.

*www.forum.nokia.com/devices/5630_XpressMusic

ARM 11 600 MHz single chip processor
Dual LED
USB charging
Upnp & DLNA
4GB card
N-Gage support

Too good..Excellent VFM :)

Last edited:

pulkit_aga

Journeyman
5630 fullfills all what was desired in 5320.you can consider it an upgrade to 5320 with 3.2 megapixel cam and wifi
price will be 12500rs and will be available in second quarter of 2009

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Looks good to me. The design is good & so is the specification. Remember the mobile phone manufacturers decided to go for a unified charger, Mini USB based...Nokia 5630 seems like the dawn of a new such platform. Wish I had that CPU in my N79...but then battery life would suffer.

anispace

dattebayo
uhh... its Symbian right so why does the picture show Open written on the screen above the Navi key. Isnt that only present in Nokia non-Symbian s40 phones?

seems to be part of the new standby screen i think:confused:

Last edited:

oval_man

Journeyman
Looks sexy!

Will hit music lovers!

happy to share:

*i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp357/oval_man/nokia-5630-e-3.jpg

*i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp357/oval_man/nokia-5630-e-2.jpg

OP
rajhot

rajhot

S60 rocks
So what? Won't one see videos on such a device?
Also 2.2" is ancient now atleast it should have come with 2.6". :(
In such a case they can opt for a N-series mobile .They could've given 2.4" but looking at the price & Express music branding i think screen size isn't an issue.

k4ce

Youngling
Damn !! i just bought a 5320 ...:(

but seriously , its a feature packed fone for tat price ... i guess its for all those ppl who wouldnt buy the n73 cos its too old ...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also 2.2" is ancient now atleast it should have come with 2.6". :(
This could have led to an increase in the price.

If the price is 199euros or Rs.12K, this phone is set to replace N73 @ N73's price point. :) Nokia had to compromise on something as it is giving Wifi and a faster processor in this phone.

OP
rajhot

rajhot

S60 rocks
Nokia 5630 now available in Finland, Germany, Italy and elsewhere

The Nokia 5630 XpressMusic (Symbian S60 3rd FP2, 3.2 mp autofocus camera, Wi-Fi, 3.5G, 600mhz CPU) has quietly become available through various channels in Europe including the official online shops of Nokia Finland, Nokia Germany and Nokia Italy, it's starting to appear in normal retailers too, and is available to pre-order in areas and shops where it isn't yet on sale. The 5630 is designed for S60 users on a budget, and the unlocked SIM-free model in most places seems to be around 200 euros plus taxes, which is among the lowest launch prices so far for a smartphone. (Note that the Nokia Germany shop currently only stocks the Comes With Music edition which costs more due to its unlimited music downloads bundle.)

*www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/9832_Nokia_5630_now_available_in_Fi.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom