Status
Not open for further replies.

juggler

In the zone
hi all,
My friend is interested in buying this phone
but he is unsure about its performance and battery review
plz give ur feedback on this phone
and if possible the price it is available at?
Is music quality comparable to Sony Walkman phones??

azzu

AJJU
plz give ur frnds needs and budget so we can suggest phones which may be better than 5610 according to his needs ;)
BTW: its an awesome mobile with awesome camera U cant much compare it with Walkman series
BTW: if Music is ur frnds much need also tell to check once SE w580i

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
You can tell him to read a through review here *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5610_xpressmusic-review-199.php

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I learnt a lesson after buying nokia 6300.

Never buy a phone with 16M color diplay and music features with slim body. Such phones will not have good battery backup as they can't squeeze much power into a slim battery.

My advice : NO. Nokia 5700 XM or Nokia N73 ME will be a better choice

apacheman

Journeyman
u can refer to this thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74879&highlight=apacheman
n not to worry about its audio quality, its better than sony walkman. i've owned a w810i too.
by de way, i gave it to mah frnd after a week of use. didnt live up to my standards. i cannot live with a dedicated play/pause key as in w810i.

Pathik

Google Bot
I learnt a lesson after buying nokia 6300.

Never buy a phone with 16M color diplay and music features with slim body. Such phones will not have good battery backup as they can't squeeze much power into a slim battery.

My advice : NO. Nokia 5700 XM or Nokia N73 ME will be a better choice
5610 has a much powerful battery than the 6300.. It gives almost 1.5 times the talktime.

apacheman

Journeyman
@ apacheman...i checked at mobile store.. they are saying 13200 types...what discount you talking about?

ask them for the Student Discount, it was a while before, i availed it. u've gotta show themr College ID card or sumthin similar.
i heard that, that offer has been replaced by the Rs 5000/- Guaranteed Gift offer with any purchase. Check it out!

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I got it for 12850/- at Pune. And about the battery thing it goes for me for about 3 days straight without a animated theme and no songs and moderate phone use. But if I hear muzic then it goes for 2 days. So battery is not a thing to worry about.

sofia712

Right off the assembly line
could get me going to becoming a good guitar player.

[FONT=&quot]Ok, I am a beginner and I’m just looking for some middle of the road lessons that could get me going to becoming a good guitar player. I do play the electric, and would like to play mainly alternative, pop punk, and punk rock. I wanted to know how much guitar lessons cost. What good lessons are there? Should I get them online? How much do they cost?[/FONT]

acewin

Point Blanc
but its really interesting may be he has got guitar software running on his phone, but certainly is a spammer because this not query zone for guitars but for 5610

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom