nokia 5233(symbian) or acer e110(android 1.6)

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
nokia 5233(symbian) or acer e110(android 1.6) or huawei IDEOS

hi friends ,
m again in need of a new mobile. currently m having asus p320(winmo).plz suggest me mobile under 7k(tight on budget) it must be smartphone so i m left wid very little choices .
nokia 5233(6.2k) on ebay
acer e110(7k) on futurebazaar
suggestions are welcome

Last edited:

tarundham

Banned
@paradeisevikas: dude if u take my recommendation i would say to u to go for the acer as it has a android os and it is the leading os in the world, unlike the s60 in the 5233, and tell my which one you bought finally

the_souvik

Addicted
I like to differ. A company not known for phone manufacturing selling a chinese android at 7k with poor screen and outdated os is not worth buying. Better buy nokia.

OP
P

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
one more phone to the list
huawei ideos
its reported to be in bracket of 6k so in my budget n also has wifi wid latest android 2.2
how will be this phone is it launched in india n where can i buy it?
plz help friends i am totally confused.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ expect buy IDEOS by November-December at 7k or maybe below. but it has a small screen so even if it has a Android OS, it'll not be best of buys. but depends. if you want an overall Android feel, its good. but if you want it for some dedicated use like Office or so, theres better choices. considering it for myself. anyway heres a fresh review (was reading myself currently): Huawei Ideos U8150-B – Review

Top Bottom