Nokia 5130 Xpress Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makarand_Jadhav

Please u guys. I m confused here. rakz & serioussam say that the sound quality is not like music phones!
Please comment on the music capability of the phone, guys! Coz I was planning to buy it in due time. But the mixed reactions are making me think otherwise. & I need a phone with stereo sound output capability.
Please help me out here friendzz!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Please u guys. I m confused here. rakz & serioussam say that the sound quality is not like music phones!
Please comment on the music capability of the phone, guys! Coz I was planning to buy it in due time. But these mixed reactions are making me think otherwise. & I need a phone with stereo sound output capability.
Please help me out here friendzz!

Last edited by a moderator:

shri

Always Fresh!
The sound is decent with the bundled earphones. But with a pair of good earphones like creative EP630 or Sony EX32LP, the sound quality improves dramatically. (3.5mm port baby).

The loud-speaker is loud enough to be heard in a big hall, but may not be as loud as Walkman series.

Camera is good in daylight conditions.

Keypad is easy to use in-spite of the plasticy look.

Dont know about battery. Just used the phone for a day in full charge. Battery was about 80% at the end of the day.

If your budget is around 5k and you want a good Nokia phone with decent music capabilities- 5130 is it.

amitdhanuka

Right off the assembly line
hey shri the loud speakers sound is good but the speaker is mono, not stereo

if u want stereo loudspeakers then go through samsung guru b1410 with dual stereo loud speakers....
Posted again:
hey shri the loud speakers sound is good but the speaker is mono, not stereo

if u want stereo loudspeakers then go through samsung guru b1410 with dual stereo loud speakers....

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
I bought the Nokia 5130 X MUsic on 26 october evening and its battery is at half at this time and will be drained by evening. So two day backup is good considering that I mostly used the speakers to listen the songs.

Head phone quality is not impressive. I am looking for some nice and cheap headphones.
ans suggestions.

I had very good ear plugs of sony erictions. How to use them with this phone. There jack is a bit thinner then 3.5mm jack of 5130. Any adapter available.
Posted again:
It costs me 5300.00 with the mobile cover and screen protecting sticker.

Last edited:

ravi5411

Right off the assembly line
@ rakz........

this fone is released in 2009....how come u buy this fone 2 yrs ago ???? i think u bought 5310....dont confuse with 5130

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I bought this phone today :) Looking forward to have some dashing music quality and moreover i will be using this phone when i will travel in buses for hearing songs(its very boring to go alone is bus for tution :D)...

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Head phone quality is not impressive. I am looking for some nice and cheap headphones.
ans suggestions.
It costs me 5300.00 with the mobile cover and screen protecting sticker.
:eek: mine headphone is good!Clear sound and very impressive..Well, it cost me Rs. 5100 :) btw tune kaun sa colour ka kharda? i bought red...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yesterday two of my colleagues bought 5130XM and 7610 Supernova. That supernova phone looks downright sexy!!!

Two of my roommates have this phone. Its really good, a value for money from nokia. However, I like music quality from SE phones more(The walkman series).

toofan

Technomancer
:eek: mine headphone is good!Clear sound and very impressive..Well, it cost me Rs. 5100 :) btw tune kaun sa colour ka kharda? i bought red...

Red color is very common with this mobile so I went for Gray one. It looks nice. Krazzy have you ever heard music from a sony eriction ear plug?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Red color is very common with this mobile so I went for Gray one. It looks nice. Krazzy have you ever heard music from a sony eriction ear plug?
Red looks nice too :) nah never heared music from a sony eriction ear plug..why anything special?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
*-Offtopic-*
Well, i m new to these mobile field...Can someone suggest me some good software that i must have in my mobile? ..Should i create a new thread for that? Any good website??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom