Nokia 3110c does not switch on

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Last night i used net on my phone. It was fine. In the morning i saw it was switched off. It just does not switch on. My phone.s battery is fine. I checked. Even when i changed the battery it does not switch on.what is the problem?my phone is a year old. Is this a common problem with 3110c.

sujoyp

Grand Master
just go step by step...
1.try some other nokia Bl5c battery in ur phone
2. Put ur Battery into some other phone
3. Check wether ur charger is working properly

if all fail go to Nokia care

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
one often face these kind of problems with Nokia 3110c.....Around a month ago, i faced similar kind but not such bad problem..........My phone often restart, once or twice a day......so i knew i had to go to Nokia Care and get the firmware reinstalled......
But suddenly it became fine..........and there is not any kind of problem now....!!!:wink:

It seems, there is some hardware problem in ur phone........better go to Nokia Care. !!!!

jatt

In the zone
Restart or booting problem, is common problem in nokia model 3110c.i will suggest you just take off memory card and try to switch it on.then write here results.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^ tried it to no effect.
took my phone to one mobile shop they say that the phones software's corrupt. looks like i will have to go to nokia care. isn't there something i can do? like install the software myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom