Nokia 3110c ...data cable support

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
netguy

netguy

In To The World
thnx,,,,,,IR dude,......finally i opt ..for Memory card reader..!

thnx guys for all your support again,...!

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Card Reader is good, But I had seen that 3110c doesn't have an external slot for the card. Its seated below the battery. That means you have to open the case and take out the battery each time you want to use the card reader.

OP
netguy

netguy

In To The World
yeah.....kya kare...sum thing is beter than nothing.....na...........!
ab kya kare...6 k lekar khareeda hoon na........gota adjust....ha haa .....

New

Padawan
@netguy
i have been using USB TO MINI USB for lasat 15 days.. No problem at all..Try with latest Pc Suite:p

OP
netguy

netguy

In To The World
i think i bought a cheap cable.........feeling embarrased to say.......the cable costed me less than 50 buks.........i think its duplicate................

gofeddy

Broken In
i hav got a 3110c phone. i use my transcend t.sonic 610 usb cable to connect my phone to my pc.....no probs so far

OP
netguy

netguy

In To The World
what is that...??
how much did it cost and does it require any software installed in system?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Transcend Tsonic 610 is an Mp3 player. They also give similar cables for connecting it to the computer. I have got two from from transcend and another one from my cell -all free:D And all of them worked well with 3110c

OP
netguy

netguy

In To The World
coooooool dude...............i ll get to a store....will they sell those in loose..i mean only Transcend Tsonic's cable ..only..!

OP
netguy

netguy

In To The World
atllaaaaaaaaaaaaast im happy and im done............i ' ve got the data cable that i wanted.........and i trnsferred al my pic s to my sys and songs to my mobil........thnx to digit forum and my dear TDForum mates.......for helping me..!

nokia3110c

Right off the assembly line
I am not able to copy files from my Received files folder of phone memory to my memory card though there is lot of space in my memory card. Also I am not able to copy any file from my computer to memory card. Till yesterday everything was working fine but after i had upgraded software of my phone this problem is happening. cable is working properly as from phone memory (internal) to PC and vice versa is happening. Please help.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Ankur Gupta said:
Bluetooth dongle is very easy to get and when connected to your PC it makes it bluetooth capable so that you can connect your phone and PC via bluetooth...
Get bluetooth dongle coz I guess that miniUSB cable will be hard to find...
Only advantage miniUSB has over dongle is better transfer speeds...

1. Dont Get a Dongle Bro.......transferring files will be slow
2. get the simple miniusb2.0 cable.....evrywhere availabe...even the cable of a card reader will do the work.....i did it of ma friend's 3110c .

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

nokia3110c

thanks buddy files are not at all transferring everytime i am getting an error message as operation failed. tell me how to rectify this problem

expertno.1

Technomancer
^^^^^format ur card first then try to transfer..if not the card might be corrupted or bad........also try to restore mobile settings to factory settings..

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

delta4

Motorola people give usb cable as an accessory for free with box (for all models), whereas nokia doesn't (unless it's a costly phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom