Noida murder case :Aarushi was very close to her father: Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Aarushi was very close to her father: Reports
Poonam Aggarwal

Monday, May 26, 2008 (Noida)

The police theory of a troubled family where Aarushi had a bad relationship with her father is now coming under considerable strain because of fresh statements that the police are recording.

The police now admit that Aarushi's classmates have said that she was very close to her father, Dr Rajesh Talwar. Also she never mentioned Dr Talwar's affair with Dr Durrani.

If classmate's accounts are to be believed Talwars were a happy family.

According to police sources Talwar's compounder told police about his affair with Dr Durrani.

The police sources added that they have only circumstantial evidence in the double murder case and they are not sure whether Aarushi was asleep when she was killed.

To top it all, the murder weapon is still missing and there are no eye-witnesses in the case.

Meanwhile Noida court will decide on Tuesday whether the victim's father and main accused will be sent to police custody.

Dr Rajesh Talwar is in jail right now but the police say they want him for interrogation for a week. They still have to recover the murder weapon and the cellphones of the victims.
*www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080051089&ch=5/26/2008 10:54:00 PM

What is happening ?father killing the daughter?or..who is the killer?RIP Aarushi

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
well,in another forum(tech enclave) ,I saw a thread where Aarushi's "cousin" is saying Dr.talwar is a nice men.
*www.techenclave.com/general-talk/rip-aarushi-talwar-111903.html

also,I think the murderer may not be the father.this UP police just want to show some progress in this murder mystery,made the father as culprit?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
The Hindu said he had reportedly confessed the crime. Though you can not arrest one always on that basis I think it clears the doubt for a while.

Online version: (Confess) *www.thehindu.com/2008/05/24/stories/2008052454651200.htm

I guess he did confess, cause they have made the arrest on that basis. The only thing remaining now is finding the hard evidence - The weapons and the gadgets.

Another link: (Confession)
*www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080050743

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
How can someone like Dr. Talwar kill his own daughter. That's utter nonsense. Just some gimmick played by Police to save pride.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah people are strange and behave in peculiar ways.
No wonder if a completely sane guy goes insane for a few minutes. All thanks to the stress free(free as in products) life.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Guys just don't trust the Noida police. Did anyone of u watch the first Press Conference by them? The policewale uncle didn't even know Aarushi's name and kept calling her "shruti". I wonder if he quoted observations of some other case and even forgot to change the name.

N pls pray for justice, and peace for the sweet girl.

And well, did you guys not hear the joke? Given a chance, our gr8 police can make a bear say that it is a donkey!

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Police always look for a motive. Seeing both dead they thought in a particular way. However they should refrain from making accusatory statements, that is their mistake.

?Innocent till proven guilty or guilty till proven innocent?

din

Tribal Boy
Rediff was making hell lot of stories and detailed description - like she was having an affair with the servant, her Dad was having an affair with another Doc etc - all masala and long stories !

Hope the police find the truth or some other agencies find out the truth.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Rediff was making hell lot of stories and detailed description - like she was having an affair with the servant, her Dad was having an affair with another Doc etc - all masala and long stories !

Hope the police find the truth or some other agencies find out the truth.

Bhai... kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna If they don't know them personally and can't get anywhere thru investigations, the police shud surrender!

A

Angie1313

Let the police take as long as they need just as long as the get the right person.

din

Tribal Boy
@enticer86

I was noway supporting media or Rediff. I was telling how fast these guys make long stories adding masala to it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom