NO SPOILERS INSIDE!! 'Deathly Hallows' hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
me too pre-ordered the book...:), and waiting for harry to DIE....:)

now, now, dont ask me why i want him die......

it that, .....
you see, the book began perfect (simply perfect), a very very .....(perfect)
and then she spoiled the whole story ....
now , i dont care the ending...:)

when you write books for kids , it has to be done with kids in mind. not adults in mind . which is what the fuc*ing 6th book did .

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
rajasekharan said:
when you write books for kids , it has to be done with kids in mind. not adults in mind . which is what the fuc*ing 6th book did .

So 17 year old characters must talk like 13 year olds? :rolleyes: Defeats the purpose of letting them age.

karmanya

Journeyman
has anyone even clicked on the link posted by rakesh? the link that it has opens the so called book for u to read. the bloody thing has a disclaimer on it in the first place. and it was placed on a fan fiction website/portion of a website.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
For People who are Lazy enough to Click that Link and See whats inside :D

*img458.imageshack.us/img458/2120/dhukfrontadultcoverv3ciaz1.jpg
While I was searching for Harry Potter movie reviews and trascripts, I came across to an article saying that the Seventh installment of Harry Potter “The Deathly Hallows” was leaked 100 days before its official release. The alleged copy of that was made by a fan who was really obsessed with the story. The transcript composed of 659 pages with 250 thousand + words was said to be a plagiarized version of another fan made Seventh Edition entitled “Harry Potter and the Seventh Horcrux”. Read it here

Actually, when i first started reading and was under the thought that it might be JK Rowling’s work. I somehow didn’t notice the loopholes of the story but after sometime i’ve recognized some inconsistencies with the characters. Anyway, JK Rowling confirmed that it wasn’t really the real thing. But if you are interested, you can download it below.(.pdf file)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Fake Version

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
Its fake.
According to JKR, one of the two characters who will be killed, will be very early in the book and one in the end.
Here it seems that both characters die in the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom