NO SPOILERS INSIDE!! 'Deathly Hallows' hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
'Deathly Hallows' hacked? NO SPOILERS INSIDE!!

Reports circulating online now say that a hacker allegedly broke into a computer at Bloomsbury Publishing Plc. in London and managed to obtain a digital version of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The hacker subsequently posted what he says are "key plot deatils" from the book on the Internet. We don't believe it.

Bloomsbury has told us that "there is so much material on the Internet at the moment that people claim is from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but anyone can post anything on the Internet and we're not confirming or denying these rumours."
:shock: :shock: :shock:
SOURCE:*www.mugglenet.com/:(

U CAN READ WAT THAT STUPID IDIOT MAN:)mad: :mad: MAN TO KAR RAHA SALE KO AUR BHI GALI DENA KA:mad: :mad: ) HAS WRITTEN IN LINK GIVEN BELOW. BUT WARRNING!! SPOILERS INSIDE
DONT CLICK HERE IF U DONT WANT TO GET SPOILED

BUT I THINK ITS A HOAX. but see wat a stupid reason he has given

Yes, we did it.
We did it by following the precious words of the great Pope Benedict XVI when he still was Cardinal Josepth Ratzinger.
He explained why Harry Potter bring the youngs of our earth to Neo Paganism faith.

So we make this spoiler to make reading of the upcoming book useless and boring.

The attack strategy was the easiest one.
The usual milw0rm downloaded exploit delivered by email/click-on-the-link/open-browser/click-on-this-animated-icon/back-connect to some employee of Bloomsbury Publishing, the company that's behind the Harry crap.

It's amazing to see how much people inside the company have copies and drafts of this book.
Curiosity killed the cat.

Who kill curiosity?

To protect you and your families

God bless you

Gabriel
**** THIS MAN:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

^^BUT WAT IF ITS TRUE. maine to wo link padh liya na :sad: :mad:
all suspense will be in vain :mad:

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

wat do u mean?
do u mean to say that u hav original book n not a fanfiction book. wat do u mean by that "its checked by release group".

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
fun2sh said:
wat do u mean?
do u mean to say that u hav original book n not a fanfiction book. wat do u mean by that "its checked by release group".
Its a Sort of Original Copy..:p..Just Kiddin Buddy
There is a .pdf file circulating on the internet that purports to be an advance "leaked" copy of J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. After reading the book, one has to say that it is credible as the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series for several reasons. Rowling has said that the last word in the book is “scar.” The last word in this book is “scar.” The prose carries the distinctive Rowling style throughout. The plotting is excellent, and the book draws heavily on the established mythology of the series.
*www.pinoyblogosphere.com/2007/05/17/harry-potter-7-leak-or-no-leak/

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

can use Plz do 1 thing. Plz copy a small line from that book n search it in google. see if it redirects to u any fanfiction site.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Re: 'Deathly Hallows' hacked? NO SPOILERS INSIDE!!

fun2sh said:
MAN TO KAR RAHA SALE KO AUR BHI GALI DENA KA:mad: :mad: [/
Let it out buddy.
I am feeling the same.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ghuurrr.That Stupid guy.

Even I readed that link. And I am crying. But things written there seems to be true. As we (u and me) are potter fans we can tell that JKR can do whats written there in that link.

I am crying now....
Why JKR why..u killed him.....
And that info about Draco..I hate it.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

were u stupid QUIZ_MASTER. i read that link by mistake. but here i already mentioned that spoiler are there then WHY DID U READ IT FOOLISH BRO.:shock:

were u stupid QUIZ_MASTER. i read that link by mistake. but here i already mentioned that spoiler are there then WHY DID U READ IT FOOLISH BRO.:shock:
by the way THANK GOODNESS I SOME HOW FORGOT THE THINGS WRITTEN THERE(except abt HERMIONE). even i dont remember wat written abt draco. but Plz dont MENTION ANY THINGS HERE.

Last edited:

eddie

El mooooo
AFAIK Rowling is set on killing Harry. I don't think that the link has any credibility so relax guys..its Harry who is going to die :p :D

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^grrr....btw guys, anyone got the copy yet? am still waitin for mine :(. have to call the guys at indiaplaza & give them a earful

The other one
Even if it is real , the final state of the plot will be changed . They cant release the book with same plot that has been leaked.

I hate Harry Potter and such stupid stories which gain popularity becoz of no reason .To the hell wid Potter .He should die too!(look i'm goth now)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
TOTALLY HOAX
After the 2nd book there was no Harry Potter leak as Jk kept the book only in hardcopy in her own Apartment.
I have read both of the ( Read Fanfiction) books circulating on the internet and both are a big hoax though one where Snape is showing helping Harry is well written.
But both Books are influenced by Sex Flicks very unlike JK Rowling .
If someone said these books were true he had got to be eating barney for dinner.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Ihatemyself said:
I hate Harry Potter and such stupid stories which gain popularity becoz of no reason .To the hell wid Potter .He should die too!(look i'm goth now)
actually u hate urself so u cant seem to admire and apriciate anythin;) . READ THE BOOK BRO n see urself WATS THE POWER OH THIS BOOK. its not just abt a magical world OR just abt movin a wand n sayin stupid words like "abra-cadbra" to make u fly or somethin. read the book n thrn tell.

freshseasons said:
TOTALLY HOAX
After the 2nd book there was no Harry Potter leak as Jk kept the book only in hardcopy in her own Apartment.
I have read both of the ( Read Fanfiction) books circulating on the internet and both are a big hoax though one where Snape is showing helping Harry is well written.
But both Books are influenced by Sex Flicks very unlike JK Rowling .
If someone said these books were true he had got to be eating barney for dinner.

i hope ITS A HOAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom