no one is listening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajooba215

Journeyman
hey fellas...i had a se g700i...and its touch was not working...so i handed it over to the se care centre as it was in warranty period..its almost a month now and there is no sign of it coming back...as they promised me it won`t take more than 15 days....now...they r saying they can`t do anything and i`ve got to make a complaint....now can anyone provide me wise suggestion as how can get my handset back...i am really missing it....i am ready to get it back as it was earlier... :-(:-( ...

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
One month only! I waited for 3 months before going to consumer's forum.

ooopppssiiiee.... u waited for 3 months still u had to visit consumer forum??? i m afraid i`ll have to do the same.....is it with se or with all companies?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Seriously in my place SE service center are very worst , even old VIDEOCON service centers are working fine , but SE given their service center in to village people.

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
lost??? :shock::shock:are u seriously talking, big companies making those mistakes....man...now i am really afraid whether i`ll get my handset back or not...:|

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I too had a terrible experience with SE service centre . about 3 years back my k750's camera stopped and it was with them for more then 20 days . I had lost my mind and only after some heated argument and some phonecalls they were so afraid that they delivered my phone to my house itself ? If you act dumb with them then they will take you for granted instead be bold and threaten them by telling them that u would go to the consumer court . By the way i had mixed experience with nokia, when my slider of n91 became loose they fixed on that day itself wherelse my fathers 3310 was with them for more then 10 days .
By the way loosing a cell phone is not often and you can file a police complaint againts service centre for theft . It is their responsibility to give a new one and not a used one in such case .

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
I too had a terrible experience with SE service centre . about 3 years back my k750's camera stopped and it was with them for more then 20 days . I had lost my mind and only after some heated argument and some phonecalls they were so afraid that they delivered my phone to my house itself ? If you act dumb with them then they will take you for granted instead be bold and threaten them by telling them that u would go to the consumer court . By the way i had mixed experience with nokia, when my slider of n91 became loose they fixed on that day itself wherelse my fathers 3310 was with them for more then 10 days .
By the way loosing a cell phone is not often and you can file a police complaint againts service centre for theft . It is their responsibility to give a new one and not a used one in such case .

hey thanx buddy for those experienced words....i have filed a complaint online to the customer care...now i am waiting for their action....

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
hey thanx buddy for those experienced words....i have filed a complaint online to the customer care...now i am waiting for their action....

Dude , cases of customer court may take months . You should file the case just to threaten the SE service center people . Now go to the service center and show them some proof of filing the case and also threaten them to filing a case againts the service center's manager in local police station , This worked for me and they returned my repaired SE phone directly to my house .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom