No Bill for Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Next time, get my nickname right or dont write it at all :p
Not defending him. Just giving my feedback about him. I am sure he can defend himself.
If the bill is received, close this topic please.

praka123

left this forum longback
well,the mods can look at the IP easily :D even if you claim browsing from a wan or browsing centre!beware!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Whom are you telling....wait a minute....your praka...lol ur the guy who was trying to sell that 3rd hand cellphone w810i higher then you bought it for cheaper then the price you selling it for!! haha Dont warn me or others man-that was a pure pwnage, you need to be careful yourself.
Oh no worries I am using tata plug 2 surf. I am the same Sorcerer from Tech enclave, erodov, chip, tech2 and now...HERE!!! Sorry for the OT though, dont tell "beware" and stuff like that. You dont scare me bubb.

praka123

left this forum longback
^oh yeah smartie?who are you??I dont know yeah?who said 3rd hand phone baby?I am not selling any? I or infact anybody can doubt your posts since you got only few posts here.OK?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
pfffff. I dont need to prove myself dude. My actions speaks for me rather then posts. I didnt know people judge other people by posts. As I would love to chat, I dont like to go off topic.

OP
Ranjya

Ranjya

Broken In
Hey everybody & mods,
Close the thread , he did send me the bill as he says.
Forums are great.........;-)
regards and chill everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom