No BEEP sound at start.Nothing is getting displayed at my LCD. :(

ageless

Broken In
Hey Guys,

So i recently upgraded my Graphic card from XFX nvidia 275 GTX to Asus nvidia 760GTX.As earlier my Graphic card went bust, so had to replace.

Now everything was working fine.I installed the new card in PCI express slot of my mobo and played a good deal of COH2...after that as i was installing 3ds max and went away from my system for half an hour, after returning my PC display was totally BLACK with orange light glowing in my Dell Display.

I tried everything after that but nothing worked.When i switch on my PC, processor fan runs, graphic card has green LED, which glows.My Mobo has asus logo, which Shines.BUT there is no BEEP sound (Post) at all.The PC continues to run though and nothing is shown on Display.

I am very worried as now i cant diagnose the problem.Any help would be very appreciated.

MY config: Corei7-920
asus p6t deluxe v2
corsair vengence 4GB (5 sticks)
cooler master 840W silent power pro
HAF 922 cabinet
Asus nvidia 760GTX
3 500 GB HDD

Thanks a lot.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Op need to run his pc using a dedicated gpu.

Hey Guys,

So i recently upgraded my Graphic card from XFX nvidia 275 GTX to Asus nvidia 760GTX.As earlier my Graphic card went bust, so had to replace.

Now everything was working fine.I installed the new card in PCI express slot of my mobo and played a good deal of COH2...after that as i was installing 3ds max and went away from my system for half an hour, after returning my PC display was totally BLACK with orange light glowing in my Dell Display.

I tried everything after that but nothing worked.When i switch on my PC, processor fan runs, graphic card has green LED, which glows.My Mobo has asus logo, which Shines.BUT there is no BEEP sound (Post) at all.The PC continues to run though and nothing is shown on Display.

I am very worried as now i cant diagnose the problem.Any help would be very appreciated.

MY config: Corei7-920
asus p6t deluxe v2
corsair vengence 4GB (5 sticks)
cooler master 840W silent power pro
HAF 922 cabinet
Asus nvidia 760GTX
3 500 GB HDD

Thanks a lot.

remove ram modules, remove the gfx card, reset cmos setting and put the gfx card back on. Remount the ram modules one by one. If this does not work then try remounting the cpu.

Top Bottom