Status
Not open for further replies.

punkkummander

Broken In
hey guys. i recently got a new comp and everything went perfect until i found that i get no audio at all! ive instatlled all the latest drivers but to no avail. . but wen i play a file it plays without a hitch and the equalizer too seems to be jumping up and down in the audio properties. so that means the files are playing rite? but i dont seem to be getting any audio. please help

roonie

Journeyman
IS the audio driver detected? or you get a cross symbol over the volume at the task bar?..if so try installing the audio driver again..
it happened to me the same...Installing the audio driver many times dint help me, so i just put the windows 7 disc and did an upgrade so tat you wont lose any settings..and now its working without any prob..
try this it may help

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
See the model of your motherboard and go to the site of that manufacturer. There you will get the latest audio driver for windows 7. I also faced the same problem with my asus motherboard. When I installed the driver, now it sings. Don't depend upon windows 7. It may say that you have the latest driver, but it may not be the case.

OP
P

punkkummander

Broken In
yup installed everything now and it works.. but there is one peculiar problem though. the audio ports at the front work but the ports at the back(the mobos audio port) dont work. . any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom