Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Guys u are welcome to go to the Social Group here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/group.php?groupid=27
All about games for Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 and PC.

Who

Guess Who's Back
After i have posted so many times in the past that WII rocks, you should at least play it once , i was told Wii is for kids by so called noobs in this forum , anyway whoever said Wii doesn't have good games , you need to shoot yourself right away , Wii has one of the best gaming collection ever, Resident Evil 4, Legend of Zelda ,Super Mario: Galaxy & many more...

Wii is the only gaming console , WHICH HASN'T REDUCE ITS PRICE, i think its still 249 $ in US anyway i myself played Wii in my friends house who is very rich BTW :(, but if i had money to buy a console it would be Wii.

Also X360 with internet isn't great, you need GOLD live account which costs too much IMO, Wii with internet rocks so please people who says Wii doesn't have games & blah blah do your reasearch its the best console ever !!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Wii is the most innovative console till date which has made even non gaming type to crawl out of their caves. All those who say they don't like it actually want to play it really bad and are resisting the temptation by negating it. For sheer fun and gameplay its Wii all the way.:D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I want a Wii. I aint rich, though :( so I have to wait... till... dunno, I start earning? lol Wii 2 (Wii Too) would have been released before that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom