Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Which one do you like more,please post the stuff that is good about it and vote on the poll. I voted for Xbox 360 because there are a lot of great games on Xbox360(Halo3,PGR4,Call of Duty4 and Grand theft auto4) I really like the Xbox 360 Elite because of the black color and HDMI But what I really hate is that it doesn't play BluRay Disc Movies

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Simple and accurate guide to finding out the right game system for you...

Do you like games?

If Yes then Buy a PC

If No proceed to the next question

Do you have any friends?

If No then Buy a PS3

If Yes and Real then Wii,

If yes and internet=Xbox360

:p

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
For me its been Sony since the initial Playstation plus I'm a Sony Fanboy.
All those who've voted in favour of XBOX 360 check this link out and WEEP BOY WEEP :D
*www.contentsutra.com/entry/419-xbo...ndia-ms-to-wind-up-ops-in-tier-i-cities-repor

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
It's the PlayStation 3 for me. Gorgeously designed, powerful hardware and a complete multimedia powerhouse with high-definition gaming, blu-ray movie playback, music/video/image playback, internet browsing and the ability to install Linux. Plus its far more reliable than 360.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
For me all these three console rocks. bcoz,

ps3: Most powerful console in the business today. But the developers are not making full use of it. Frankly to say, there is no such game which juices the ps3 (juicing means god of war 2 in ps2). All the games are using its available resources for only 50% i think. (forgive me if i am wrong)

Xbox 360: this too rockz. Because of its library when compared to ps3. And reputation this is having. You can get all the games releasing in ps3(not allllll... ) in the xbox 360. which means you are playing a games with 15,000 rupees only. If you want to play in xbox 360. where you have to spend more than 20000 to play on ps3. But hardware is slightly inferior than that of ps3(that's my opinion).

WII : party time baby. when you are playing on WII. you are supposed to be in another world. I had this experience on my friends home when i am playing wii sport in wii. It rocks. its controller (nnunchuck) rockz, rockz, rockz. It is extremely recommended for the children too. And although it is not the one which has most reputation in India. but when we see it gross sales its more than 14 million units in just 1 year and 8 months. It has top notch build value than that of above tooo...

All these consoles are good. every one is having their own plus and minus points such as

ps3: advantage: future proof
stunning visuals in the game
good build value.

dis advantages: no stunning games (like halo 3 for xobx 360)
highly priced.
game titles are few bucks costly.

xbox: advantages: huge library
good reputation
it's connectivity to the computer.

disadvantages: 1) it is facing more hardware problems
2) we can't say it's future proof.

wii: advantages: 1)Controller
2) cheapest 7th generation console
3) mind blowing games.

disadvantages: Can't get the great games like bioshock, cod 4,
metal gear solid, ninja gaiden, etc..

All these consoles are having one common advantage and disadvantage

ADV: no sticky installation(except for some of the sp3 games
DIS-ADV: no upgrade. we have to use as is,untill we throw it off.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Ah yes, small typo there, thats okay, it should be "Again, I ask you..." Well, Ill make sure I dont mess up again when it comes to *puts on fake accent* 'maerikin inglish

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I've asked the cost of the wii in local planet M, the dealer replied that in any cases it should not be more than 15,000 rupees.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
True, true, What dont they have? an optical drive, memory card support, hard drive, input devices (wiimote = mouse) ethernet and internet support, cpu, gpu, 5.1... all it needs is a monitor, for which we use our televisions.

@vamsi

thanks, Ill ask around in gray market.

amitash

Intel OCer
PC is the best for all types of games...i personally cant aim for nuts in fps games on consoles....if u want a csole experience get a ps2/x360 controller for the PC...everybody wins :)

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I don't understand how you can hook a PS3 or Xbox controller on a PC. I thought they work only on their own console. I think the Wii is great, and so is the xbox but Ps3 is not as good(my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom