Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Just saw Ninja Assassin and needless to say it has started giving me ideas.You must have seen ninja throwing some stars and villans falling off after getting hit.
I need to kill a dog in my neighborhood. Or as least keep me protected from him.
Where do i find these stars ?
Condition:The stars cannot be costly as i dont see must hope of retrieving them back after i throw at the dog.(Well in anycase Ninja isn't supposed to collect them after he throws his stars...How uncool it would seem)

Krow

Crowman
Are you serious? Why do you need to kill the dog? I think you should watch a South Park episode on the same thing. Here is the link:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Times_with_Weapons

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The weapon you are referring to is called a Shuriken. I don't think it's easily found out here. BTW are your serious about this whole plot?

Word of advice, if it's the dog you're worried about, then why not get the municipal guys to take care of it?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Just saw Ninja Assassin and needless to say it has started giving me ideas.You must have seen ninja throwing some stars and villans falling off after getting hit.
I need to kill a dog in my neighborhood. Or as least keep me protected from him.
Where do i find these stars ?
Condition:The stars cannot be costly as i dont see must hope of retrieving them back after i throw at the dog.(Well in anycase Ninja isn't supposed to collect them after he throws his stars...How uncool it would seem)

Yes its a shuriken....even if u get it u cant use it like ninja coz they can even throw a playing card @ awesome speed.....:lol:

y not carry a biscuit (like good-day,parle-G) & give it 2 make ur frnd...dat wud be
a gud idea instead of ahinsa.....:-D

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I am not serious about this episode, but it seems the dog is.He is hell bent on hurting me ..infact he is a nuances in whole of the colony.

Its a pet dog so i dont think muncipal People will interfere much.

About tarnishing my image well isn't ninja all about stealth :D

So shuriken it is..Great !!!!!! Any DIY kits for that.
All thanks for the answer,your patience with me has been amazing.

K

karlsmith

why don't you call the authorities and say the dog problem to them, they will throw the star to dog :D ...

and of course to use a shuriken ( throwing stars ) you'll need good skill and great patience
as i see you don't have the patience with the dog, how could you get a ninja's patience ??? :???:

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^ Nice idea.Still about the counter attack how can one call it impatience.
Think it this way ,if ninja had all the patience,would they even attack.They had be monk.But they are not,ninja attacks.
*images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/18604.jpg?zm=140,140,1,0,0
Though i agree superman*images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17824.jpg?zm=140,140,1,0,0 pawns Ninja any day.But then that is altogether beyond the realms of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom