Ninja Blade

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
At last I remembered the game, "DARK SECTOR". THAT game implemented the crossblade system and controlling it after it leaves ur hand.

Which is used in Ninja Blades, Darksiders, Bulletstorm (converted in bullets but works same)

And the boss fights in NinjaBlades are tiring. I remember killing the spider...at times I thought of leaving the game incomplete. U would know what I mean, when u'll encounter it.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Wow the screenies looks awesome. I love gory games with a lot of blood with sword.

same here...when '300' movie was released...i wished that a game based on that movie releases with some awesome hack n slash gameplay same as the movie...but nothing happened...

gameranand

Living to Play
Well the boss fights in Ninja Blade are real game for me. The finishing moves to kill bosses are awesome in this game
abhidev said:
same here...when '300' movie was released...i wished that a game based on that movie releases with some awesome hack n slash gameplay same as the movie...but nothing happened...
I am glad that didn't happened because most games from movies are bad at best.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^I saw the gameplay video of Ninja Blade on youtube...& thought of it a normal game copied from ninja gaiden......

but when I tried my hands out on it...I was wrong

@gameranand: did u completed NB???

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
@gameranand: did u completed NB???
No not yet. Just played it for sometime but its interesting but there are several bugs in this game and yet no patch for them.

gameranand

Living to Play
abhidev said:
It would have turned out well if some one from Ubisoft would have picked it up...
No bro its not like that. Ubisoft also made some horrible games like Avatar. They also made Beowulf : The Game which many people hate but I have to try it first without trying I can't comment on it even if it scored 4 or 6 on many gaming sites.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

No not yet. Just played it for sometime but its interesting but there are several bugs in this game and yet no patch for them.

oh..ya bugs...
when i try to exit the game...it hangs on menu then i have to use task manager to kill it.... :x

also u have to complete a mission for complete save...if u leave it @ a checkpoint thinking u can resume then u have to again start from the mission start :x

@abhidev: I have played avatar demo & it was ok not good.Ubisoft is popular becoz of POP & assassins creed :))

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
@abhidev: I have played avatar demo & it was ok not good.Ubisoft is popular becoz of POP & assassins creed
Every Publishes has published many horrible and bad games and Ubisoft is not an exception. There is not just one Avatar but Ubisoft has also made many other bad games. Although Yes Ubisoft is known for POP and AC series but not just these.They have made many damn good games also like the games from Tom Clancy's series are damn good and very highly anticipated and hyped and games and then is Brother in Arms series.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

currently in Mission 5
This Ninja never stops doing jaw-dropping stunts.....
& forgot to mention that the city looks amazing @night.....

what else u need in a hack/slash game....
cool graphics + lots of combos + fatality styles.....

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

^^Nero & Dante are Gems of DMC..no other can copy them.....

but the No1 contender of brutal killing is Kratos.....
then Ryu Hayabusa in NG

there is one more candidate of upcoming game "Asuras Wrath"

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
there is one more candidate of upcoming game "Asuras Wrath"
Can't say about him for now unless we have really seen him in action and with his dialogues. So sad that the game is not coming for PC but I have hope that it would because of Capcom. :)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Finally completed NB after 9.5hrs of gameplay....

Ending was awesome speciall the fight with Kanebi Ogawa(ken's father).The fight felt like Ninja Gaiden Stage with lots of swords in the ground in VS battle with full moon.....

I give this game 8/10

& guess character designers are from CAPCOM

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I tried this game today after seeing these posts! And it has hell lot of bugs in it. I played the first sequence so many times and could never reach a checkpoint. :x The game is also lagging a lot. Any fixes???

By lag, I mean to say, it stutters. :-( Sound comes first then the actions take place..... :x

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I tried this game today after seeing these posts! And it has hell lot of bugs in it. I played the first sequence so many times and could never reach a checkpoint. :x The game is also lagging a lot. Any fixes???

By lag, I mean to say, it stutters. :-( Sound comes first then the actions take place..... :x

I haven't found any lag while playing....
may be some corrupt files in ur copy :))

there is no official patch available :cool:

the only bug I have found is it doesn't quite the game from menu I had to use taskmanager

Top Bottom