Nikon P510 Offers Highest Zoom Ratio Ever Seen in a Compact Camera

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Nikon has unveiled a new superzoom compact camera called the P510 that offers a ridiculous 42x optical zoom — the highest zoom ratio ever seen in such a camera. In 35mm terms, the lens goes from a 24mm on the wide-angle side to a 1000mm on the telephoto end. The 16.1MP camera also boasts a 3-inch LCD screen, 1080p video recording, GPS, 5fps continuous shooting, and ISO 3200. It’ll hit store shelves later this month with a price tag of $430.

source: Nikon P510 Offers Highest Zoom Ratio Ever Seen in a Compact Camera

sujoyp

Grand Master
I still think we should wait for proper reviews about the pic quality at full zoom ....Nikon p500 was a flop and if the pic quality degrades after 35x zoom then its better to get panasonic fz150

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Now at Rs.23,231

Retail Price Rs.23,950 save Rs. 719
Nikon Coolpix P510 - Buy Online in India for Rs.23,231 as on 20th March 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
I still think we should wait for proper reviews about the pic quality at full zoom ....Nikon p500 was a flop and if the pic quality degrades after 35x zoom then its better to get panasonic fz150

full optical zoom

*www.magezinepublishing.com/equipme...hres/nikoncoolpixp510wideangle_1332168740.jpg

*www.magezinepublishing.com/equipme...ikoncoolpixp510fullopticalzoom_1332167747.jpg

check the Nikon P510 review :)

Nikon Coolpix P510 Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Nikon Coolpix P510 Digital Compact Camera Review

ISO comparison - Nikon Coolpix P510 sample photos - CNET Reviews

Hey I went to reliance digital store where I saw both NIKON p510 and Sony DSC hx100.

NIKON p510 zoom is not so much impressive (within the store) it gives out blurry images as compared to SONY DSC hx100.

First I was thinking to buy nikon p510 but after wen I saw sony dsc hx100 I'm lil confused.I knw that nikon is having 42x optical zoom compared to sony dsc hx100 30x optical zoom.However nikon luks is not much impressive as sony.

In terms of lcd sony seems to be sharper (as per my view).

Kindly suggest for the best.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Hey I went to reliance digital store where I saw both NIKON p510 and Sony DSC hx100.

NIKON p510 zoom is not so much impressive (within the store) it gives out blurry images as compared to SONY DSC hx100.

First I was thinking to buy nikon p510 but after wen I saw sony dsc hx100 I'm lil confused.I knw that nikon is having 42x optical zoom compared to sony dsc hx100 30x optical zoom.However nikon luks is not much impressive as sony.

In terms of lcd sony seems to be sharper (as per my view).

Kindly suggest for the best.

thanks for the review.. btw whats the latest price of Nikon P510 and Sony HX100V?

i think Sony HX100v is best optical image stabilization. zoom and focus work smoother and faster.

Long Battery.

Sony India Give 3 Year warranty

thanks for the review.. btw whats the latest price of Nikon P510 and Sony HX100V?

i think Sony HX100v is best optical image stabilization. zoom and focus work smoother and faster.

Long Battery.

Sony India Give 3 Year warranty

@ ROCKSTAR

Price of Nikon p510 in mumbai is between 21700-22750/-
& Sony is around 21000/-

hey Rockstar nikon is not providing 3 yrs warranty ??*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif

Guys finally looks wise SONY or NIKON .I knw this is silly *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

bad point

Hi Pulkit,

Thanks for the rpy!!!
Really it luks cheap.

Top Bottom