Nikon L110 or sony h55

Status
Not open for further replies.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Kindly suggest which cam to choose in between nikon l110 n sony h55 . Both costing around 15 k and reason i choose them is good zoom n pic quality plus have hd capability .
I have read many good reviews about nikon cam and only thing concerning it was alkaline battery . .
I haven't found much of reviews abu sony cam . . Can anyone let me know abu it n suggest one . .
I'll be buying within next week

OP
phuchungbhutia

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
What is the price n how is it better cam then the other two
The shop i m buying at has nikon one ready for sale but it ll take time to get the other orders , but if its better then i ll try get them
What are the cons n pros , any more details would be kind of u

Tamoghno

Padawan
+1 for canon . or go with panasonic fzXX if you want better . Nikon's compact range is not as good as their SLR counterpart .

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
What is the price n how is it better cam then the other two
The shop i m buying at has nikon one ready for sale but it ll take time to get the other orders , but if its better then i ll try get them
What are the cons n pros , any more details would be kind of u

It is priced at around Rs.15,000 INR. Nikon lacks in MANUAL controls, absolutely none are on offer. Nikon quality is also poor compared to Canon counterpart in Prosumer range. By getting Canon you'll get good quality in photographs alongwith MANUAL controls & also other benefits like CHDK ;)

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Canon gives natural output and great control. The image processing technique used is very superior so the pics arevery detailed.

Sonu, the pics are a lot-worked on. It is processed... given some extra brightness and contrast and then the image is saved. As such i dont find it natural.

Nikon, pics are natural no doubt but the control on focus and zoom is not that great in Point nd shoot cams. The image processor is good but not better than canon.

Now ur choice... I vote for

CANON > Nikon>...>....>...>Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom