Nice alternative for 6233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edburg

In the zone
Hi guys after several research and ur views in this forum i decided to buy the nokia 6233.But now when i went to buy it,nealry all the shops said productiion was stopped.:( Even in nokia priority.

So i need a good alternative for it.any ideas ???

Req are good looks and all other features possible if available.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I dunno if you were the guy who didn't like the Nokia 6300's looks. If you aren't, then I recommend it. If you are that guy, forget it. Jump to the next post...

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
6300 is good enough, but if you need Symbian, then go for Nokia N72, may cost you thousand bucks more :) but have good enough feature

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
guys i am lokking for some unique features like the 6233 had awesome speakers and great video recording.

@aryaush:I am not that guy but i too dont find the design of 6300 to my liking.

Can i get 6233 some way or the other ??

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
abhasbajpai said:
N72 also have awesome video recording in 352 x 288 format very near to vcd quality.
but 6233 could record videos in 640 x 480 resolution.

And i was also looking for the N72 but it just has s60 and better looks than 6233 but falls short in speakers and this video thing.Seems i have to go with this only.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
one more vote for n72. actually 6233 is a very good buy. dun bother about what the dealers say. technology is like that... here today gone tom.. so, if u like it then buy it! :)

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Edburg said:
Can i get 6233 some way or the other ??

Hey you can get 6233 in the following site...it is trustworthy and secure

*www.futurebazaar.com/index.jsp

Go and see in the mobiles section.

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
cvvikram said:
Hey you can get 6233 in the following site...it is trustworthy and secure

*www.futurebazaar.com/index.jsp

Go and see in the mobiles section.

Yeah buddy i was also thinking the same thing.

Have u or someone u know bought something from there.I am not into online shopping until now.Also they say 10% cash back offer will i get it if i buy online ??

And i think they have set up a fair last month in chennai,is it still available ??if so where ??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Edburg said:
@aryaush:I am not that guy but i too dont find the design of 6300 to my liking.
What is it with people these days! How can someone prefer the design of 6233 to 6300? In my opinion, you shouldn't buy a Nokia phone at all, but if Nokia is a priority, Nokia 6300 is certainly the best designed phone they have. (And 6233 probably one of the worst.)

Well, carry on with the topic and sorry for the diversion - but I just had to express my utter disbelief!

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Edburg said:
Yeah buddy i was also thinking the same thing.

Have u or someone u know bought something from there.I am not into online shopping until now.Also they say 10% cash back offer will i get it if i buy online ??

And i think they have set up a fair last month in chennai,is it still available ??if so where ??

Yup..they are one of the best online shopping sites around and they delivered my goods ontime.

Ya even they are offering 10% cash back now..but they are not exact cash returns..but gift vouchers which you use to purchase any item in Big Bazzar.

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
Guys i never said i dislike the design of 6300 but i dont find it attractive either.Its my view.ur's may be differnet.

And i never said i like the design of 6233 but it was the features of 6233 that made me go to it.

And reagrding the 10% cash back gift vouchers in big bazaar,after getting the delivery only i can purchase other items ?? I could have used and seen but the site is not proper i think.frequentky i get "ISA Framework: Internal Error: java.lang.NullPointerException".

sai_cool

Journeyman
Hey, i found it difficult too to get a nokia 6233, but then there was this one shop, which had a 6233, but in silver, so crying deep inside that i didnt get black, i brought the 6233 for Rs.9399.

Beleive me, the phone is a steal for that price. Try to buy it online or keep calling all the shops in your area, who knows, u might get one.

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
sai_cool said:
Hey, i found it difficult too to get a nokia 6233, but then there was this one shop, which had a 6233, but in silver, so crying deep inside that i didnt get black, i brought the 6233 for Rs.9399.

Beleive me, the phone is a steal for that price. Try to buy it online or keep calling all the shops in your area, who knows, u might get one.

Nice to see that u too are like me:D

I know the specs and reviews of it but how was the looks of the 6233 in ur hands...I am going for the black,Is the silver nice looking or how does the mettalic finish compare to other phones in that range ????

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
Finally...guys i found a black nokia 6233 and bought it for 9.6k.It was a tad bit higher price but finding one was well worht the extra i guess...

Now i am extremely satisfied with it...Thx guys for ur suggestions.

I even find it better than the low end n series as it has smaller size,better screen resolution(though smaller size),better sound,video rec,comfortable keypad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom