NFSUG problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

krish

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I've got AMD Athlon XP 2400+, ASUS's A7V266-MX board, 256 MB DDR RAM, 100GB HD (20+80), Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 card. The problem is that whenever I start the Game NFSUG, as soon as the race starts, just after 2-3 secs. , the games exits to desktop without giving any error. I've played Its demo successfully. I use the latest forceware drivers given in the January's Digit CD. I can't figure out the problem. Has anyone faced similar problem? Please help.

> Make sure you don't use a pirated copy of. the game.

> Get Direct X's latest version on your PC. NFSUG requires Direct X 9.0a. Or may be your RAM is refusing to load the game files over it. Check your RAM slots and rectify them as required.

> Get the video drivers for your Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 card. If the Digit CD Drivers didnot help, try downloading them again.

> If nothing helps, reinstall the game. If problem still persists, get in touch with the EA Games Customer Support Centre. They will help you for sure.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hey whch OS are u using dude??? if ya usin XP i got a link for u :)
*www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_66.93

or jus try this *www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp if u r usin sum other OS.. 8)

OP
K

krish

Journeyman
I'm using Windows XP Prof.

Using DirectX 9.0c

The CD Drivers installed successfully, no problem with that

Already have the Drivers for which the link is given

Last chance is to reinstall the game. Will try it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom