NFS MW HELP WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpartha

Right off the assembly line
Guys i have a problem running NFS MW on my laptop.
the config is:- Intel M 1.70ghz ,256mb ram,and Intel 855gme graphics chipset
Windows XP Pro sp2
So wenever i try to run the game, thegame starts and the screen is black fort quite sumtime. then suddenly an error pops up and says

Code:
The display driver ialrmnt5 has stopped working properly. Please save your work and restart Windows.
But inspite of the warning the game continues to run though widout any video. only i can hear the sound i,e Josie Maran speaking and the other sounds but why dosnt the game run properly?????
After i open the task manager and shut down the game my screen shows 256colors :?:
i tried to play it both in Xp pro and XP home but the same results:cry:
Please guys help me. Thanx in Advance :)

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Two things dude:-

1.It is your hardware limitation, that is why you are not able to see the BEAUTY!!(I mean JOSIE MARAN):wink:
Go and upgrade your hardware.
2.Have you tried software rendering?? Try through it. Though ..i guess this shouldn't be easy and worth!

OP
M

masterpartha

mayanksharma said:
Two things dude:-

1.It is your hardware limitation, that is why you are not able to see the BEAUTY!!(I mean JOSIE MARAN):wink:
Go and upgrade your hardware.
2.Have you tried software rendering?? Try through it. Though ..i guess this shouldn't be easy and worth!
umm how do i try it in software rendering??If u mean to say that running it in safemode but then its all the same.
Plz help :((

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
AFAIK there is no Software rendering mode available in the Game.The safe mode is to test the Game on minimal settings & to force compatibility with the System.If the video dosen't show then I think its the Graphic driver problem.Uninstall the drivers completely and Download the new Drivers from the link that QwertyManiac provided.Make a clean install and then check the game.

OP
M

masterpartha

ahem qwertymaniac after downloading the latest drivers the game has stopped working i mean the pc dont hang but the screen stays black and no sound whatsoever. So can u help me out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom