nfs most wanted in game display error

HOW it can be solwed? without being any driver update.?!

• UPDATE DirectX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WINDOWS update

• GAME update

• ANY other

• Total voters
OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
@TopGear
i'm now running xp sp2 its showing some error like restarting after 15min game playing,from yesterday,
20 days ago i had posted a thread because of constant freezing of windows7 saying 'explorer not responding' so i think my ram have fault
anyhow today i'll install win7 in another drive and after post back if its working or not

Installing another OS just for a game.:-(;-):-o:-l....

Wow this game running fine with win7 on the same system in 'drive-d' without even driver update ,
but not with xp in 'drive-c'
guys what can i do to solve this problem.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Check your HDD for bad sectors susing HDTune app and check the the mem modules using memtest just to be sure.

IF the results are fine the format the XP install partion and install a fresh copy of Xp - update the OS, Install latest Directx package , Install latest drivers for HW components - and post back feedback.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So did you manage to solve the problem?
By the way why not play in Windows 7 itself. Should give a bit better performance than Xp.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
So did you manage to solve the problem?
By the way why not play in Windows 7 itself. Should give a bit better performance than Xp.

NO ...problem not solved:-(......
i'm using xp because of its lighter than win7, means its use lesser hard disk space., as i have only 160gb harddisk.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ buddy you have only 1GB of ram which is not sufficient by today's gaming standard - get another 2GB ram or get 2x 2GB ram sticks @ ~1.2k.

a 160GB is enough for win 7 as win 7 only takes around 20GB space and if you install a lot things it should not require more than 30 GB - so you are still left with around 120GB of space to install games and store other files ;-)

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
YA i'm planing to upgrade it to 3gb 1gb gpu 500gb hdd in next month,
i have lots of files that i cant delete or even cant write on dvd

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I finished NFS mw on a P4, 256MB ram & Intel gma 900 igp system :p
Must be something wrong with game settings file.
Delete the NFS most wanted folder in "documents". Do take a backup of that folder first.

Top Bottom