nfs most wanted in game display error

HOW it can be solwed? without being any driver update.?!

• UPDATE DirectX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WINDOWS update

• GAME update

• ANY other

• Total voters

root.king

geek in action
guys last week i had install the nfs most wanted but in game its showing error like blue screen, i had attached screen shot plz help me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Update your Direct x. Update all mobo drivers. Update graphic driver.
Try reinstalling to see if it helps.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
guys last month also i have seen the same problem with windows7 but automaticly thats become ok without being driver update ,i have already install the all drivers that came with in mobo driver cd. What can i do next guys.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
guys last month also i have seen the same problem with windows7 but automaticly thats become ok without being driver update ,i have already install the all drivers that came with in mobo driver cd. What can i do next guys.

the mobo Driver CD may not have latest drivers available

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The poll seems useless to me.
We dont support Piracy here. Its against Forum rules to suggest someone to install Cracks

Don't Repeat this again

BTW, update Windows and Direct X and that should help :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no need for a poll in this thread so closed the poll and from the posts it's looks like a pc+OS+game related issue ( not a mobile game issue ) so moved it into right section.

@ OP - update the game to version 1.3 ;-)

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
sorry, admin as i'm noob i don't know that crack is a piracy,

@topgear i had already updated it to 1.3

problems not solved after driver update. :-(
wt can i do next guys*
plz help

Zangetsu

^I m sure this is compatibility issue of game with hardware...coz if u play the same files on another PC..u wont face any problem like this...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - have you tried any other games - are those running fine ? Download and install the latest DirectX runtime package and allocate more rams ( say 256 MB or more ) to the onboard IGP from Bios settings and post back the feedback.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
all other games like vice city,gta san andreas,splinter cell,conflict global denied ops,nfs underground,bros in arms are running smoothly
i have problem with only this game

already set the onboard graphics to max. Even updated bios.

that game running smothly with win7.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
all other games like vice city,gta san andreas,splinter cell,conflict global denied ops,nfs underground,bros in arms are running smoothly
i have problem with only this game

already set the onboard graphics to max. Even updated bios.

that game running smothly with win7.

are you talking about NFS MW - is it running fine under win 7 but not under Xp ?? :confused:

BTW, NFS MW has a widescreen fix - try using that and aslo try running the game in safe mode - not in windows safe mode - NFS MW has a safe mode to start this game - try that out and post back th feedback.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
are you talking about NFS MW - is it running fine under win 7 but not under Xp ?? :confused:

BTW, NFS MW has a widescreen fix - try using that and aslo try running the game in safe mode - not in windows safe mode - NFS MW has a safe mode to start this game - try that out and post back th feedback.

hey its not widescreen problem ,its something like colors inverted like old photo negetive.:?

Zangetsu

the color negative issue is due to DLL(dynamic link library) issue of graphics...
usually when we run old games in windows 7 the desktop icon becomes so weird in color & big in size & also the resolution changes to minimum

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey its not widescreen problem ,its something like colors inverted like old photo negetive.:?

I know but just making sure everything is OK.

BTW, I've faced similar issue when I've faulty mem modules from Starlite and because of that intel gfxc drivers always get corrupted showing that some dll files has stopped working the screen would turn like the one you have posted in the screenshot but in your case as the other games are working properly I think the mem modules are working fine but just use memtest app to be sure and try some other versions of the igp drivers.

Another reason could be if you are using win 7 x64 then nfs mw *ahem* versions have some sort of issues with that but I can't help anymore regarding this as discussing about *ahem* version is restricted and is a violation of forum rule.

Top Bottom