nfs carbon timings

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
guys wat are ur timings when u enter the short cut after the truck??? iv been playin this track straight for almost an hour but completing in 1:20s feels like impossible ... what are the settings??

settings for the cars and track???

Last edited:
OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
ok guys listen up guys i'm tellin u some tricks which will bring ur time down atleast by 5 seconds. now first of all take the carerra gt then under the hood

1. for the engine tilt it to the torque.

here u'll sacrifice horsepower (indirectly top speed). but u gain accleration.y i'm saying this is because in this lap u have no chance at all of reaching the top speed. therefore u'll want better acc.

2. same in transmission. (just tilt it a bit towards acc)
3. in suspention tilt a bit on understeer. (to make sharp turns)
4. turbo - tilt a bit towards low rpm. (it will make ur gears change faster giving u better pik up)

now in the lap there's a grassy short cut area ---take it or u'll never make a time. now after u come out of the grassy area there's a truck. there's an passage at the right. remember do not take this. its a trap when u take this u loose out time making ur car come back into the line. take the outer edge and pass the front of the tuck from just a meter away. (it will take a bit of practice). u'll find ur self perfectly alligned with the road.this is a main reason why ur car is in understeer.

good luck
get gamming!!!!

napster

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^i beg to differ. i don't use the shortcut that comes before the truck. the thing is, u have to mow down too many trees and fences if u take the short cut. this causes a waste of time.
i agree, u mustn't go from front of the truck unless u have amazing control over the car. example if u use m3, u can easily go from front of the truck.

also, if u hope to break napster007's or my time, u'll have to tune the car and also get a perfect launch. a pefect launch will shave off a couple of (very valuable) seconds

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ah see cheater cocks :twisted: ... i hav been playing wih everything default and xbonez the shortcut after truck is easy to master ... go from the front of the truck and turn as a deep turn

xbonez

of course u can modify ur car. i use max performance upgrades and tuning. i find the turn near the truck too deep so i prefer to go from behind the truck

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no wonder im unable to close in on ur times ... thts wat iv been wondering i hardly even kissed the walls all turns on 100mph still i wasnt able to reach anywhr close

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
whats up men?????? u guys giving up so fast. come on!! i thaught u guys had something. post ur timings on most wanted too if u like.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Most Wanted Times

NFS World Loop - 6:19:81 (with two mistakes:))) (New )
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfsmw072.jpg

NFS World Loop (Sprint) : 6:22:37 [OLD]
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs_world_loop.jpg=*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs_world_loop_deatail.jpg

Circle Rose (Circuit, 4 Laps) : 1:22:97 [not best effort]
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/circle_rose.jpg=*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/circle_rose_detail.jpg

no NoS used.

used BMW M3 GTR in both tracks.

Last edited:

xbonez

^^gud. i was waiting form someone to post times for NFSMW. now i'll start playing that.

as for drift, i absolutely hate drifting. i didn't play a single drfit race even though i finished carbon twice

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
ok s18000rpm good job!!! now wait for just 2 days i'm gonna beat it. well atleast i'll try. now i finnaly have some competetion.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
New Time - NFS World Loop - 6:19:81 (with two mistakes:)))
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfsmw072.jpg

Clubhouse & Lennox - 3:20:33
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfsmw071.jpg

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
man....u guys hav gone mad......
i need to install the game once again and play......
currently...test drive unlimited.....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey 18000 junkman upgrades allowed??? and how do u disable nos other than selling it???

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you cant Disable/sell NoS of BMW M3 GTR.

i just dont use NoS, simple, but frustrating.:))
(for this DCG [Digit Cyber Games] competition only :)))

Junkman too OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom