nfs carbon timings

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
u know it will be appropriate if u ppl play the game by the rules of wcg (world cyber games). in case of mw number of laps are 5 and boss cars are not allowed in any nfs tournament. nos should be off. rest is ur choise.....

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
ok guys i beat "xbonez" again

his time : 6:19.21
my time : 6:19.09

its a very minute difference but hey a record is a record. here's the sreen shot:

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i903302_nfs.JPG

so whos's next???? :D :D

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
i'll tell u a trick. take the carrera and dont brake until the end of a sharp turn its got a powerfull braking system.take the outer edge of the turn before u enter it and then dive in. it will make a short turn saving u more time. remember each and every millisecond counts

good luck

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya i hav been trying to perfect the same thing since last nite and finally i have reached the 6:25 time my best lap being 1:34 something finally getting the groove back :twisted:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if anyone for GTR2

Chinese (Shanghai) Grand Prix
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/GRAB_019.JPG
[Track Download - Chinese (Shanghai) Grand Prix]

Magny-Cours
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/gtr2_magny_cours-20070714095359.jpg

Stalker

Padawan
Damn.....my Carbon savegame got accidently deleted when i had formatted by c drive. I still have my MW save..............MW any1?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya post ur times then i will try .... as of now im playin carbon ... ost ur mw timings ...

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
ok......alas my continous 6 hours of playing carbon has finnaly paid up. i worked on my techniques. and well the here it is:

time: 6:10.45
best lap: 1:28:11 (lap 3)

screen shot:

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i904543_nfs.JPG

u guys working or not????

xbonez

NP : Crysis
wait a little. i've already clocked 6.14.34 with a murciealago. just need to shave off a few seconds. shoudln't be too difficult if i use a carrera gt. don't relax just yet

btw, which cat have u used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom