Nexus s in india for Rs. 24,000

vav

Broken In
hi,
just read nexus s comming soon in india 4 Rs. 24,000.
those who want latest android but missed the bus with nexus 1 this is great chance.
i am looking forward as other top android phones cost 4 to 5 k more and top of that update arrives 5 months late.

check the infibeam
Samsung Nexus S Price India, Samsung Nexus S Review & Features, Buy Samsung Mobiles - Infibeam.com

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
yeah, I read that too. That'd be a great price for an original Android phone...looking forward to it :)

OP
V

vav

Broken In
But most chances r infibeam is ****ing with us.
they did same for nessus one
some cheap publicity.

abhidev

Human Spambot
me too eagerly waiting for it...as i need to buy a new phone...wanna know th review of this phone too...also does it hv a memory card slot??? i read somewhere that it doesn't hv one.

Also windows phone 7 are lookin awesome too but 30k is too much...

OP
V

vav

Broken In
dont go for windows

andorid is best at this moment till meego comes
only problem with nesux s is curved glass its not gorilla glass so chances of brecking it is very high

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
But most chances r infibeam is ****ing with us.
they did same for nessus one
some cheap publicity.

Probably.
Galaxy S is still priced around 26k, so it's hard to believe that it's successor would sell at 24k.

@abhidev

phonearena.com - Google Nexus S Review

It's a good phone. But much better (specs-wise) phones gonna hit the market pretty soon with dual core processors and full HD video recording.
So wait if you can otherwise Nexus S way to go :)

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
dont go for windows

andorid is best at this moment till meego comes
only problem with nesux s is curved glass its not gorilla glass so chances of brecking it is very high

Dude check the ui of windows phone 7...damn awesome...but they are too costly...

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ though UI is fabulous, window7 phones are currently facing a good no of limitations :-(

OP
V

vav

Broken In
@abhi
apple has THE best UI
problem is they has restiction on hardware and software eg. apps
there is no variety in windows phone as brand has mostly same hardware. microsoft has min hardware reqt
whereas in android phone manufacture has liberty.
there are diff frm each other, u can install apps manufacture dont want u to run on ur piece.
AT the end of day its not a question of brand or features. its all abt whether they give u liberty to use ur mobile the way u want bcoz everyone now has 95% same features.

vishurocks

Journeyman
If it is true. Then for 24000, nexus s is a great value for money. But me and many others will surely miss gorilla glass and memory card slot. The best advantage it has got is availability of updates. Google will surely launch updates for their phones quickly in comparison to other manufacturers.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Then why the hell this infibeam is misguiding us...the site says it has a slot where as the video says it doesn't.....

Then why the hell this infibeam is misguiding us...the site says it has a slot where as the video says it doesn't.....

They always misguide us. I don't believe in the price like the nexus one was cost 23-24k. This price is actually the selling price of the phone in US which is $529.00.

PS: I don't believe this phone gonna launch in India too like the Nexus one.

vishurocks

Journeyman
If it will be released in india for 24k, then it will be great vfm. But i don't think if the phone launches in india, even then the price will be kept at 24k.

Last edited:
OP
V

vav

Broken In
it will be min 27k
otherwise all galaxy market will be capture by nexus
samsung will never do such thing.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Nexus S is not a successor of Galaxy S, it's a just an overhyped device with almost the same feature's of SGS, so anything more than 24k would be a joke.

Rohan_B

Journeyman
nexus s video camera sucks!! Youtube it!!
The quality is horrible and so is the microphone!!
Donot go for it if you are going to use the camera frequently!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

dont rely on infibeam even some of the techno blog sites give false info.....
use gsmarena instead....give 99% true info on cell phones.....

Top Bottom