Nexus 4 vs Moto G XT1033

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got a few questions.

I'm getting a second hand Nexus 4 for 14K. Should I get it or should I go for Moto G?

Can the ROMs of single SIM XT1032 be flashes on dual SIM XT1033?

Which phone will be better from a developer point of view? In the long run I mean.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

I'm getting a second hand Nexus 4 for 14K. Should I get it or should I go for Moto G?

Which phone will be better from a developer point of view? In the long run I mean.

In the long run, a Nexus 4 is superior... It would run circles around Moto G... It also has excellent developer support, and will continue to do so for years to come...

Its a no-brainer... if the second hand Nexus 4 is in good condition, buy it... It would be the right thing to do...

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Nexus 4 is better in every way except it has no otg support which the G has..

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Go for Nexus 4 as it is much easier in a developer perspective to tweak around the vanilla android compared to the custom ROMS. I am thinking that moto G has a tweaked in version of droid and not the vanilla version. Please correct me if i am wrong.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

network won't work. i mean without modification to rom not even 1 sim will work. but mobile does boot fine.

Nexus 4 community is much broad so definitely N4 is better from developers POV.

ankush28

Bazinga
^lol

Ontopic- Most roms are working on dual sim too. I still find moto G better than Nexus 4. I've moto G and my friend have N4 in build quality and display moto g is way ahead than N4.

For android app development both will serve you good.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

IMO, get the Nexus 4.

Superayush

Tech lover
+1 for nexus 4 keeping in mind now motorola is sold to lenovo and so moto G in long run may lack the necessary support

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Stupid question first of all.. still I will answer.. Go for N4.. :mrgreen:

Only things where Moto G wins is Dual sim support & OTG..

No question is stupid.

And you're not doing him any favor by replying him. Just keep your attitude out of here before replying.
People tend to assume that everyone are as as tech-savvy as them.

Girl: umm..err...excuse me, is Micromax ...better than Sony and Samsung?
Typical Digitian: OMG U NOOB GAL Y U ASK SUCH STUPID QUESTION GO BACK TO YOUR KITCHEN !!

As for the second hand N4, it all depend on its age and condition. At Rs14k, I'd recommend it to any one, from a 16 yr old to a 60 yr old, if it was in a decent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom