Nexus 4 never coming to India?

Flash

Lost in speed
Noa Vs Red conversations are interesting than the Nexis related ones.
Nexus 5 -Isnt that a rumor ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I was thinking of ordering this from the Play store and get it shipped here via PPObox, but I am still waiting for a word on the official release. I also have concerns about warranty.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Desmond David

If you get via PPO you won't get warranty(you probably know)
it's a risk most Nexus 4 buyers in India are willing to take. Even the Galaxy Nexus I bought abroad doesn't have warranty here although I will be able to get it repaired as Samsung reportedly launched the GNex here(after the Nexus 4 launch that too)

If it does come here I think LG will launch it after the next Nexus device is out(I may be wrong though)

OP
X

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
Waiting is futile in my opinion. India ius ignored by Google when it comes to smartphones.
So if u want It, u Shud get it IMHO.

rider

as Kratos
Waiting is futile in my opinion. India ius ignored by Google when it comes to smartphones.
So if u want It, u Shud get it IMHO.

+1 Order from US or leave the idea of buying unofficially in India in reasonable price before April.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My main concern is that if I do get screwed, how do I get support? I have no one I know in the US.

tkin

Back to school!!
Good news guys, Nexus may not come but its monstrous sibling the Optimus G is probably coming to India, if this piece of news is to believe: LG Optimus G coming to 50 more countries this month
And hard to believe India won't be on the list of 50 countries, if that happens I'll be so sad, also JB in box for the Optimus G that is about to launch internationally, and further rollouts, no news about JB for L9 or 4xHD though :|

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
That's some heartening news in this gloom. I wonder how much it will cost (I am sure that it will be exorbitant)

rider

as Kratos
Good news guys, Nexus may not come but its monstrous sibling the Optimus G is probably coming to India, if this piece of news is to believe: LG Optimus G coming to 50 more countries this month
And hard to believe India won't be on the list of 50 countries, if that happens I'll be so sad, also JB in box for the Optimus G that is about to launch internationally, and further rollouts, no news about JB for L9 or 4xHD though :|

The only reason people are interested in Nexus 4 is it's stock vanilla android OS and it gets the android updates first. There is no point of Optimus G as alternative as we all know how great is LG in their OS and updates. :razz:

Top Bottom