Nexus 4 from Australia ??

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
My friend will be coming from Australia in 2 month so i thought of getting a Nexus 4 from Australia but have few doubt:

1. How much will it cost to him in AUD?
2. Does the price u told inclusive of tax? if not how much tax will be included?
3. If he opens up the box and bring the mobile in his pocket with the mobile box in his bag.. custom duty will apply? as the phone will luk brand new?

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
tell him to get an unlocked, 16 gb version.Period.

3. If he opens up the box and bring the mobile in his pocket with the mobile box in his bag.. custom duty will apply? as the phone will luk brand new?
I haven't flown to or from abroad,but AFAIK,that should do the trick.

But isn't that illegal?? :D :p

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
can the phone be pre-order now in australia and how much will it cost(16 gb) ??

if YOU order the phone from Australia,its gonna cost customs,duties and the things which is like going to almost double the price.Tell your friend to order an unlocked version and bring it here.

ghemanth90

Broken In
I got my Nexus 7 from USA last week through my friend.. He brought couple of brand new sealed Nexus 7 tabs.. No taxes, questions, customs duty whatsoever.. My friend got 32gb nexus for $249+shipping charges from play store and I paid him 15,100 rupees.. No idea about Australia though..

Last edited:
OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
if YOU order the phone from Australia,its gonna cost customs,duties and the things which is like going to almost double the price.Tell your friend to order an unlocked version and bring it here.
i will not be ordering it .. he will be

as the product is out of stock atm in all the countries so am asking can he pre-order it and will he receive the phone withing 6 weeks after ordering?

Top Bottom