NEWS: Windows VISTA RC1 Goes Public !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naveed

Broken In
heloo friends
i m using dial-up connec at 37kbps.my downloading speeed is 3 to 10 kbps it is very slow and takes too much time
i cant wait for along time.it requires 110 hrs.
so pls any one download vista,pls send me a copy of vista
i will definately pays the shipping charges mailing charges & any other charge so pls help me by sending a vita dvd
my mailing add is
naveed,
h.no.54,m.h.b colny roshangate, shahbazar, aurangabad, maharashtra, india
pin 431001
email:- naveed7k@rediffmail.com
nightmare7k@rediffmail.com
im not having any dvdwritr.. so if any one is willing to send me a copy.. pls do do... i'll be more than happy to pay the shipping cost, media cost.. and if any othr

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
i m using dial-up connec at 37kbps.my downloading speeed is 3 to 10 kbps it is very slow and takes too much time
i cant wait for along time.it requires 110 hrs.

By the time u would have finishd it in ur dialup...M$ would have released the official version or they would have gone for their nxt big OS or some grt adventure:D

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
if u have got Beta 2 then u can update it to RC 1. But u first need to update the Beta 2 intallation through windows update. Then u may go for upgrading it to RC 1.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sysfilez said:
i want the key, pls anybody pass it 2 me.
arey key is same as that for the previous version i got mail from MS saying please download rc1 from gave me link and key i am getting 15kbps constant from my 128 conx ..... ms gav me one of their own download clients for downloading .... i am loving it :D

go_gamez

In the zone
though the keys are same..if any one of u hasnt got the key for RC1--here u will find one -
u just need to sign up for VISTA RC 1 -customer preview programme (CPP)
VISTA RC 1 CPP-get key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom