NEWS: Windows VISTA RC1 Goes Public !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
gr8 news guys! :D

Windows Vista RC1 is available now on Microsoft site. :)

Hurry up and grab ur Vista copy.

Link : *download.windowsvista.com/preview/rc1/en/download.htm

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Yipee !!! Finally it's there .. been waiting for a long time.

Last edited:

aku

Gonna make it BiG
gud news... but seems.. we cant order it on a dvd.. :(
im not having any dvdwritr.. so if any one is willing to send me a copy.. pls do do... i'll be more than happy to pay the shipping cost, media cost.. and if any othr

Last edited:

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
can any 1 of u tell me where exactly at ms site i have to register to get the product key and activation details. ???? i want the product key and activation details. pls help

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
The final major pre-release of Windows Vista—Release Candidate 1 (RC1)—is now available for priority access by Customer Preview Program (CPP) participants only. If you registered for this program in June, please look for a recent e-mail message from Microsoft (sent in early September) with information regarding RC1. If you are not registered but would like to receive Windows Vista RC1, the CPP will open to new participants in the coming weeks. Please check this site periodically for updates.

Source ..

LegendKiller

In the zone
yes people are not getting the keys with this build,that's precisely why i didn't download it.
software reviewing sites are happy wid this build.
b/w does anyone if mtnl's router works with vista??

anandk

Distinguished Member
A small hitch has cropped up in Microsoft’s beta-testing program for Vista: the software giant has temporarily run out of product keys ...
*www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=34950

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@ it wasn't me
oh i overlooked it. btw wat is this "temporarily run out of product keys ..." is it a joke or something.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Already downloaded both 32 bit and 64 bit.. Just waiting to get time to burn them :p

Reactions: aku
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom