New Year 2012 Resolution and Tracker Thread

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok, I realized that I didn't put any of the resolutions which really are of grave importance to me.

Following I have to do in next 6 months...

Studying enough for 5th sem, to componsate for the loss of marks in previous sems.
Learning C from the beginning, the ANSI way
Practice on Java and .Net to finally be able to complete projects
If I get more time, invest time in learning Android SDK and Web languages like PHP

One more:
Figuring out things myself..
(but then whats the purpose of TDF again?) :confused:

Piyush

Lanaya
-->spend less time on gaming
-->coding and coding and coding...
-->install Arch linux successfully :/

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok.. so now that we have made my resolutions (kinda), it's time for the "tracker" part.

Everybody knows, its difficult to track a resolution. One way to do that is to write a diary entry each day, to list whatever you want to track. But it's near impossible to do so due to lack of will, literately skills or just sheer laziness. :)P)

I have tried to overcome this problem by creating a form using Google Doc. I have filled it with some generic questions regarding daily life like, What did you accomplish today, which place did you visited today, what did you buy and what were your experience today....

Now, a user can easily just fill a form before going to bed at night, and it will be automatically logged into a google spreadsheet.

Best part is that, the URI of the form can be made tiny and meaningful with services like goo.gl and bit.ly and then they can access the form from anywhere and anytime, and log and fill up their daily form.

Here is what I created as a form... (not sharing my URI) :p
*i.imgur.com/qNRLa.jpg

Top Bottom