New Year 2012 Resolution and Tracker Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Before you say, "MEH", thinking to new year resolutions, I must tell you, that even if fulfilling "resolution" is a myth, making some does help in recognizing our priorities, and is a first step towards achieving that.

So share what do you want to accomplish in 2012. What change would you like to see happen in yourself. What do you want to learn, and what do you want to forget.

It would be great if this thread serves as a time capsule, to which we can look back the next year, and tally what we were able to accomplish, and what would be carried to the next year. (Provided world doesn't end in Dec 2012. :p)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
1) Have to sleep before 12 and start Jogging!!
I have been unable to sleep before 4 from last few months and have been going late to office . :(
Worst of all is, i get real sleepy by 10-11 pm on fri and saturdays. But no!! Not on sunday !! Scumbag brain!!

noob

Cyborg Agent
Early to bed and early to rise. I badly need some discipline in my life.

1) Have to sleep before 12 and start Jogging!!
I have been unable to sleep before 4 from last few months and have been going late to office . :(
Worst of all is, i get real sleepy by 10-11 pm on fri and saturdays. But no!! Not on sunday !! Scumbag brain!!

exactly my problem

abhidev

Human Spambot
-get up early...sleep early
-eat healthy and join a gym or do exercise regularly
-forget bitter things about my brkup....have been depressed from a long time now...hv to get over it.
-learn as many web technologies as I can

Baker

Albicelestes
--start healthy diet....
----quit smoking....
----resuce driniking....
--then sleep early and get up early...

oh god this seems to exact as last years resolution........

sygeek

Technomancer
It's time people realize to stop procrastinating and start with your resolutions now. New year resolutions are stupid.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@SyGeek: Of course, new year resolutions are stupid. As I said, they seldom works out.
But the whole point of writing down your resolutions is to atleast get a fair idea, of what we desire from ourselves. You can't do anything, unless you plan for them!! :D

Btw, looks like most of the resolutions people make are to change the sleeping habits and to start exercises. Well, this was my last year's resolution. Couldn't fulfill. So decided not to make it a priority.

This year, MY resolution is to be less of a procrastinator, stop thinking about doing things, and start DOING it. I have lost too much, this year just wishing to do a lot of tasks. But failed in a lot of attempts. This year I would make sure I put priority to completing tasks rather than just jotting them on paper.

Of course next priority would be to improve on my Software Engineering skills, and use it to get a better job then the current one. Following are the materialistic things that I wish to buy this year:
1. New System (as Awesome as I can afford)
2. Get subscribed to digit. (until now I am a news stander buyer, or 3 month subscriber)
3. Make improvements in my home, like buying an Oven, and installing a geyser.
4. Avail the $299 gift voucher at amazon.com that I haven't since March 2011.
5. Gift my dad a better mobile.
ok.. that's enough for this year! :D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Ankit: Or 5 hrs of sleep .."in single stretch"... ;)

@CA50: Don't know your history, but glad to have you back. :D

Top Bottom