New wordpress theme: Fodri Pulao

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi007

Youngling
Wonder ful theme..
downloaded it..will use it my new site..:)

OMG...
Take a look of the theme at IE6...:eek:
Dunno why all themes are displayed such wired in IE6

It is important to make the themes displayed correctly in IE6 coz it's one of the most used browser...
If u could make it compatible with IE6 then it's wonderful..:)

Last edited:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Most of the images in this theme are PNG and IE6 doesnt support PNG format, thats why it'll not display the theme properly. :)

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Offtopic: Its konkani actually..but Marathi and konkani are similar..it is often used here :D

Ontopic: There is a fix(script) for displaying PNG images properly in IE6. Google it.

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
^^ Most of the images in this theme are PNG and IE6 doesnt support PNG format, thats why it'll not display the theme properly. :)

Not only that the sidebar is misalligned...
This is the same case of 90% of all themes that i have seen ...
the sidebar will be at the bottom :(

BTW thanks for the info...i will try converting png to jpg and see the result :)

Offtopic: Its konkani actually..but Marathi and konkani are similar..it is often used here :D

Ontopic: There is a fix(script) for displaying PNG images properly in IE6. Google it.

Is it this
*perishablepress.com/press/2008/05/28/css-hackz-series-png-fix-for-internet-explorer/
..? :D
Whew i never knew that png can't be displayed by IE6...We can't neglect this coz it's still one of the most used browsers :cool:

Last edited:
OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh I'm sorry. In my haste of releasing this awesome named theme I forgot to do the IE testing. Nevertheless, there will be a 1.1.2 edition of the theme with full IE compatibility (if that is ever possible).

And I'm pretty sure the word is Konkani.

adi007

Youngling
Oh I'm sorry. In my haste of releasing this awesome named theme I forgot to do the IE testing. Nevertheless, there will be a 1.1.2 edition of the theme with full IE compatibility (if that is ever possible).

And I'm pretty sure the word is Konkani.

Waiting for it..:D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Change all the png images to gif (if your require transparency). That would fix things in ie.
The sidebar often comes to bottom if there is some overlapping. Check that the dimensions of each div (including padding and all) adds up.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Title.... if I remember correctly it is Kloegirl New York. I could add the PSD if someone wants.

As for IE6 compatibility, really didn't have any time to work on that. Thing is I have to travel all the way to wherever cause I don't have IE6 at home to work on. Maybe a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom