New way of tracking and the good/bad part is that you cant hide from it

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
This is a new way of tracking a online user. And can't be disabled cause it was already there just someone didn't analized it all. One can't opt out from it.

Flash

Lost in speed
Big data is turning Bad data.
Slowly, they will search for what's inside our PC.

InPrivate/Incognito browsing - No use?

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
probably incognito wont help in this case cause I searched some US PC modding shopping sites. After few days later when I was browsing the same site it was showing product viewd before in suggested list.

If you read the article in one spot it is written like if you change any software/software feature it will only increase the accuracy of tracking not dcrease it :shock:

ratul

█████████████████
we all know the notorious nature of google of spying on their user's activity, so that's why i don't use chrome..
but recently i noticed a strange behavior by them on youtube, earlier i know that if you are logged into your account and watching videos, then they store the history of your video history and next time you login, you get the similar video recommendations...
But these days i visit youtube in private browsing mode, and was browsing some videos without logging in, so no history or cookies stored in my computer, but what i saw is that the next day, when i opened youtube in private browsing, it just somehow showed similar videos that i was watching previous day as "Recommended for you".. :shock: Cookies can't be there as i am in Private Browsing.. :-? Guess they are now tracking my IP address usage and storing all my history on their servers based on my IP.. :evil:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
we all know the notorious nature of google of spying on their user's activity, so that's why i don't use chrome..
but recently i noticed a strange behavior by them on youtube, earlier i know that if you are logged into your account and watching videos, then they store the history of your video history and next time you login, you get the similar video recommendations...
But these days i visit youtube in private browsing mode, and was browsing some videos without logging in, so no history or cookies stored in my computer, but what i saw is that the next day, when i opened youtube in private browsing, it just somehow showed similar videos that i was watching previous day as "Recommended for you".. :shock: Cookies can't be there as i am in Private Browsing.. :-? Guess they are now tracking my IP address usage and storing all my history on their servers based on my IP.. :evil:

that looks commensurate with your avatar :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

I heard somewhere that there are 42 parameters using which Google recognizes a person. :(

newway01

Journeyman
You need to clear your flash cookies too using the adobe client. Private browsing/clearing browser cookies wont delete flash cookies dropeed by websites for tracking purposes and data collection.

Top Bottom